Saturday, October 28, 2006

Sunny Saturday!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Halloween horoscopes looked interesting. I checked my Halloween Candy by Sign . This is what it said for Taurus:

Taurus Candy (April 20 to May 20)Taurus likes candy that will last and last. Maybe that's why Gobstoppers are such a big hit with this crowd. Bulls also enjoy gnawing their way through a Mary Jane or two. When it comes to getting a chocolate fix, Goldenberg Peanut Chews are often the candy of choice, as they can't be gulped all at once.

Okayyyyyy. I like Gobstoppers and I know what they are. But I am unsure on what the heck a Mary Jane is. I always thought of it as a code-name for weed.......is it some kind of lollipop? And........what is a Goldenberg Peanut Chew?



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday afternoon I caught some of Oprah's show with Bill O'Reilly. I do not watch Oprah much at all, but I did watch so I could see why Bill O'Reilly was on her show. I am an O'Reilly fan. Yep, I am. I think he is obnoxious, conceited, pushy, and so on. But, I still like the man. I would probably be labeled as a Right Wing Conservative Republican (RWCR) in many people's eyes. I hate labels by the way. I am not a die hard RWCR. I do have a few liberal views but not many.

I have a feeling that some of my blogger friends are quite a lot more liberal than I. Which is cool. I have no problem with that, in fact, I love hearing others views on things in general. It gives me a chance to see things thru others eyes. "How we perceive our world around us is our reality." Everyone's perception is different, just like experiences, ect. I welcome that as a chance for me to broaden my thinking avenues. Once or twice, my own views may have changed, just thru seeing something, someone, or a situation in a different light.

O'Reilly has a test, Culture Warrior Test , I took it. It said I have traditional values but I am undecided. Hmmm. That sounds about right. I dont think O'Reilly gets a fair shake, but then I am sure there are a lot of people who think he is biased. One thing I know for sure, is I support our troops 100%. It is wrong for Americans (like Sheenan, Moore,ect.) to think we(Americans) are the terrorists. If they did not live in America, they would never have the opportunity to freely voice their opinions.........instead, they would have been shot on sight under Saddam's Regime.

I will leave it at that for today because I feel an all our rant coming on..............it could get ugly.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Bang!
Holy cow! Nope, not a cow, a big buck! It would be great if son #1 could get a nice deer this weekend. He is hunting this morning with his favorite Uncle and Cousin, I hope all of them get a deer! Then my jerky seasonings wouldnt be sitting in the pantry waiting.....
********************
The Fall Carnival lastnight was fun! Wee one LOVED the 'pick a duck out of the water' game. He played that about 8 times. We also did the cake walk, he and I both, about 8 times with no luck. We came soooo close too! Son #1 did the Apple Bob as soon as we walked in the doors, getting himself soaked but winning. Ack! Every once in a great while I wish I had a couple of prissy girls instead of macho-roughhousing boys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have not accomplished one damn thing yet this morning.........except feeding the Old Guy and drinking 1 cup of coffee. I am taking 2 big dishes of Dip with chips to the BBQ/Roping we are going to later today. I need to get them made and chilled soon. We wont be staying too long at the BBQ/Roping, tonite is trick or treat.

9 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

OMG!! 2 days in a row blogger has LOST my posts grrrrrrrrr

9:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aniin BG,

Looks like you might be switching to wordpress also. If you want to and need any help let me know and I will help you at no charge. :p

I don't watch political shows because everyone is biased no matter what they report on.

Btw. Nice Rack.... on the cow. (;o-)

Have fun roping and riding and trick or treating.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aniin BG,

Looks like you might be switching to wordpress also. If you want to and need any help let me know and I will help you at no charge. :p

I don't watch political shows because everyone is biased no matter what they report on.

Btw. Nice Rack.... on the cow. (;o-)

Have fun roping and riding and trick or treating.

Sorry, the first comment had the wrong URL

1:24 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

well drat I am having problems with blogger also. I might have to switch to another format. I am traditional according to the test. I do not care for O'Reilly I however am a Sean Hannity fan! One time I heard Bill talking on radio and he claimed real men do not eat icecream from bowls.... and well I was like wtf? lol My husband is a real man and he tends to like his ice cream in a bowl... I also do not like how he talks over his guests... It drives me freaking insane. lol so I stopped watching him. I am a RWCR as you. Very unpopular here in blogger land..... lol but oh well I am like you I hate labels.

Glad you had fun at the carnival. Hope your weekend is a blessed one!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

I liked the buck pic but not cause I wanted to shoot it!!!! Sorry, I'm not a hunter.

I took the O'Reilly quiz too and you and I faired the same.

I consider myself traditional with a few liberal views.

Please send me a cowboy from the roping/bbq.

I'm hitting a HOT shower and the remote..I've been out shopping ALL day. My body is saying I did too much !

5:40 PM  
Blogger kel said...

I wanted to watch OReily on Oprah and missed it. I heard he was good on The View too. I like OReily I dont agree with everything but most I do and even though I also think he is conceited, etc I think he stands for something and does not back down and that means a lot.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

OK seriously, I'll pay shipping for the cowboy~

9:03 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-thnx for the offer, I have sonce posted a new post but blogger is not putting it up-grrrr

mysti-yep, I agree on the ice cream thingy, my husband is a redneck MAN and he eats his ice cream in a bowl~ what was Oreilly thinking?!?!!

rebecca-LOL, okay Ive got my eye on a couple for ya.......Ill narrow it down to the skinny ones to save on shipping :)

kel-yes, I like O'Reilly because he stands up for what he believes in. He also will admit his mistakes, just like he stated he will never truxt the Bush admin again 100% altho he does stand behind them.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

Next time you feel like prissy girls would be a welcome change, hop on over to my blog and read about all of the drama. That'll change your mind real fast!

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home