Friday, October 27, 2006

Busy,Busy..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Storm clouds to the NW coming my way yesterday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday's weather made it feel like April n Oklahoma. Warm, humid, with unstable air.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took this picture in the middle of the afternoon yesterday. It was so dark outside-yuck!

The rain is suppose to end soon (Before noon I hope!) The sun might peek out but it is cold and blustery-more yuck!

**************************

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Today has started out crazy and most likely will remain that way until long after dark.

Hubby's good friend of many years Father passed away and the funeral is today. Hubby and B. have been friends since elementary school. So hubby is going to try to make it to the funeral this afternoon, work might not cooperate tho. If he misses the funeral, he can try to make graveside or the gathering afterwards. I did press and starch a pair of his good Levis and a dress shirt. He rarely gets fancied up so I thought I had better re-iron, re-freshen, a set of his dress clothes.

I have an afternoon MD appointment, the boys and I have a Fall Carnival to attend at school this evening. Tomorrow is our communities trick or treat night, and also son #1's church's Fall Festival.

I'll be making my favorite blog rounds very slowly but surely in between running up and down the highway, chasing Toddler Terror around, doing laundry, cleaning my AGAIN dirty floors, and cooking.........sigh, I am tired just typing all that crap.

On a good note, I did get all of Scooters cockleburs removed lastnite. Baby oil and a big strong hair pick made it easier this 3rd time around. He hasnt came out of his stall much since it turned nasty outside, I am not too worried about him getting back into the burs today but tomorrow, hubby and I will be getting rid of those nasty cocklebur bushes! No excuses......

9 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

blogger freakin' SUCKS

11:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey BG! Glad to see your still hanging in there and busy. Same here, and I'm tired. Have a good weekend!!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

Well, I am glad scooter is sleek and smooth again.

Hope your doc appt went well.

Sorry about the funeral. Hope your hubby and his buddy are alright.

I just had veggie soup....Now I need a nap and I have 2 more hours at school. I am staring out of my window and it's been raining ALL day just a steady stream. I am attemptng to listen to it, while my Good* class works on a couple of exercises. The trees are dynamic as they change colors.

1:22 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Sounds like fun with the young 'uns tonight! Have some candy for me! D :}

1:34 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-yep. blogger sucks the bog one..hate it but I am too lazy and worried Id lose my archives to switch....but each day I am getting more motivated.

sailormoon-I wondered where ya been!?

rebecca-Ihope the last 2 hrs fly by and you can get home to rest :) I LOVE fall, ive said that a 100X I know :)

diane-Im sure my boys will EAT a lot of candy beteen now and the REAL Halloween date.

1:41 PM  
Blogger kel said...

I clicked on your blog and squinted with one eye to make sure it wasn't another scary story...LOL.

I have enjoyed this stormy weather the last few days.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Celeste said...

I hate those damn cocklburrs. Did you know that they can stay around for up 10 years in the ground BEFORE making a new plant? The best time to kill them with posion spray is when they only have a few leaves on them (that is also the time when they-the cockleburr plants- are at their most toxic-yep they are posionous) The rest of the time you have to burn them to destroy them. Cutting them down does no good.

8:45 AM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

Evidently Bigfoot knows how to braid hair. I was reading on Shadowlands that after some Bigfoot sightings horses have been found with intricately braided manes. I don't know why I told you that except Scooter's cockleburrs reminded me of it.

Have a good weekend.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Heather Plett said...

That horse picture is so beautiful - it looks like a painting.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home