Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Drizzle

Rain and drizzle fell from the sky most of today, thankfully. It has been horribly dry in Oklahoma. This is the driest year Ive ever seen. The Old Guy spent a lot of time inside his stalls today. He demanded to eat all his meals inside. Now he is tucked safely in for the night with a flake of hay(which he'll probably waller, then sleep in it). Tomorrow Ill have to clean his stall-grrrrrrr.

Son #1 won his game lastnight. 28-0. He had a great game- 3 sacks. He also ran the ball for 15 yards (I think). Wee One has a doctors appointment with his pediatrician tomorrow. I think he needs a shot. Ouch.

My best guy friend D. has not called me in a week. I finally called him 2X and left messages. He is really starting to p*ss me off.....I am also a bit concerned, he always calls me back. We hardly ever go this long without checking in with eachother. I hope he calls soon.

Today has been a long day. Toddler Terror did not cut me any slack and I had to do all my chores in the rain. A happy rain tho! Elvis is inside his doghouse with an extras blankie. Yesterday he rolled in something very nasty and is NOT allowed indoors until he gets a bath.His regular groomer cant fit Elvis in until next Wednesday. That about wraps up things around here....

10 Comments:

Blogger kel said...

We kept expecitng rain yesterday but only got a few light sprinkles. Good job for son #1's game!

5:42 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

It is funny how stubborn a horse can be. My mom in laws horse does the same thing. Too funny.

Yay on your sons game. He must be so happy!

Hopefully your friend will call you back soon. I have found guys in particular tend to do that. Not sure why. I think they just do not think!

Hope your day is not so dreary today.:)

5:53 AM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

Can I assume The old guy doesn't enjoy a few speinkles of rain? IS that why he remained in his stall???

I hold my nose when I change kitty litter each day. Good luck.

Congrad on the game win.

Off to find a Literature story to read!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

Can I assume The old guy doesn't enjoy a few speinkles of rain? IS that why he remained in his stall???

I hold my nose when I change kitty litter each day. Good luck.

Congrad on the game win.

Off to find a Literature story to read!

8:23 AM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

Can I assume The old guy doesn't enjoy a few speinkles of rain? IS that why he remained in his stall???

I hold my nose when I change kitty litter each day. Good luck.

Congrad on the game win.

Off to find a Literature story to read!

8:24 AM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

We had a some much needed rain yesterday morning too, it was great.

Congrats on the win! Grandson's team lost their game on Saturday :(

10:31 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

kel-bummer! y'all need the rain as much as us.

mysti-yes, horses can be so stubborn, worse than a mule! mine is sooo spoiled, he is just a brat.

bri-Iam glad your weather is getting better :)

rebecca-The Old Guy thinks he'll melt if he has to be out in the rain or worse, he hates being out in the dark!

tonguetied-aww sorry you guys lost :( does your grandson play 4th,5th,6th grade ball?

11:54 AM  
Blogger Hope said...

Hey glad to here that you got a good rain . We are all still waiting down here , and I really hope that it gets here soon because we need it so bad.

12:20 PM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

It's pouring down here.....yuck :(

Congrats on the win. I hope your lil' one is doing better.

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BG..i love your posts. They feel like home...thanks for inviting me in, next time I'll bring the coffee..:)..congrats on the win and I am glad it is raining, we have been a bit dry down here and have a pretty good deficit going, hope we wont get any water bans this fall..take care M

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home