Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Double Tagged!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I've been doubled tagged. MS.L from way up North, the Canadian way, tagged me with 7 songs. Here's how it goes:


List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your Live Journal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

I listen to all kinds of music. I enjoy rock,metal, classical, and even an occassional opera, I listed my favorites. So here goes.

1. Hinder: Lips of An Angel

Honey why are you calling me so late
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why are you crying is everything okay
I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud
Well, my girls in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak.....

2. Metallica: Enter Sandman

Say your prayers little one
don't forget, my son
to include everyone
tuck you in, warm within
keep you free from sin
till the sandman he comes
sleep with one eye open
gripping your pillow tight
exit light
enter night
take my hand
off to never never land ....

3. 3 Doors Down: Kryptonite

I took a walk around the world
To ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the sands of time
I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon
I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah
I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be
Something to do with you
I really don’t mind what happens now and then
As long as you’ll be my friend at the end.....

4. Godsmack: Voodoo

I'm not the one who's so far away
When I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I wanna be here again
And I don't remember why I came
Candles raise my desire
Why I'm so far away
No more meaning to my life
No more reason to stay
Freezing feeling,
Breathe in, breathe in
I'm coming back again...

5. Steve Earle: Copperhead Road

well my names John Lee Pettimore
same as my daddy and his daddy before,
you hardly ever saw grandaddy down here
he only came to town about twice a year,
hed buy a hundred pound a yeast and some copper line everybody knew that he made moon shine
now the revenue man wanted grandaddy bad, he headed up the haulier with everything he had,
its before my time but ive been told, he never came back from copperhead road ....

6. Marilyn Manson: The Beautiful People

don't want you and I don't need you
don't bother to resist, I'll beat you
It's not your fault that you're always wrong
the weak ones are there to justify the strong
the beautiful people, the beautiful people
it's all relative to the size of your steeple
you can't see the forest for the trees

7. Garth Brooks: The Beaches Of Cheyenne

They packed up all his buckles
And shipped his saddle to his dad
And by the way the house looked
She must have took it bad
The workers come on Monday
To fix the door and patch the wall
They say she just went crazy
The night she got the call
He was up in Wyoming
And drew a bull no man could ride
He promised her he'd turn out
Well it turned out that he lied
And their dreams that they'd been livin'
In the California sand
Died right there beside him in Cheyenne
They she just went crazy
Screamin' out his name
She ran out into the ocean
And to this day they claim.....

Tag #2 by KathleenMarie It's something about 5's!

1) Five Minutes to yourself. How would you spend them ideally? taking an uninterrupted shower without an audience.

2)Five Dollars to spend right now. How and where would you spend it? At Sonic Drive Inn on more french Fries for Wee One.

3)Five Items in your house you could part with right now. 2 TV's, one ugly desk, and half of my coffee mugs

4)Five Items in your house you positively, absolutely could never part with. My pictures (family photos and albums), my saddle, my favorite boots, my blankie, my puter

5)Five Words you love. my boys (is that 2 words?) horses, Scooter, Elvis, and happy

okay, I am done with the tags............shall I tag others? yes, if you read these, then consider yourselves a big fat tagged(only if you want to tho)!

10 Comments:

Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Wow! You do listen to a wide range of music. I don't thimk I can do the music one, but I will do the 5's on Saturday this week. How's that? D :}

3:32 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Tee Hee way up north,that's me;)
Where I woke up to -4 this morning,chilllly!

I loooove your songs,we like a lot of the same ones!
My Ciari loves that Marilyn Manson one,it's funny to hear a little kid sing it.

Haaa,I have a blankie too:)
Mm,you know what I want from Sonic?
A Cherry Limeade. Those commercials HAUNT me up here. The nearest Sonic to us is in Idaho,lol
It's not fair;p
Thanks for playin!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

I knew I shouldn't have read to the bottom *LOL* Just kidding, those were great answers- I LOVE Hinder! My ringtone on my phone in Lips of an Angel :0) I'll have to answer some of these soon! :0)

7:01 PM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

Interesting choices for music....
Marilyn to Garth...wow...

Sorry too tired tonight to tag anyone...

Sweet dreams!

7:29 PM  
Blogger Ms. Kathleen said...

Good answers and I like the music meme. I think I can do that one. Thanks! Oh, I really like the 5 min uniterupted shower. I started one the other day and was hit with cold water. I was steaming mad! Ha!

7:32 PM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

Thanks for taking the time to write the lyrics. I usually don't pay that much attention to them, so this was great! Your horse pictures are always great.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Hope said...

My fav music for in my car is
Susan Aglukark or Amy Sky, extremely talented Canadian Artists, check em out.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

What an awesome list! Thank you for sharing.

7:38 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

diane-okay :) yes, I like a variety. Its the spice of life right?

bri-5 hour shower? Id be a prune :)....things have been stressful around here.

ms L.-and we take Sonic for granted! Cherrylimeades are Wee One's fave, son #1's too

miss1999-Hinder rocks, I love 'em

rebecca-normally I dont like Garth, but I like that song

kathleenmarie-we have plenty of hot h20 here its TT and the rest of my family who cannot let me do ANYTHING in peace.

swampwitch-your welcome, easy to find lyrics on the web!

hope-Ill have to check those ladies music out

mysti-your welcome

8:52 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Cool songs and answers......I am so with you on the shower issue.....stressful week here too. HUGS!!!

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home