Friday, September 29, 2006

The Tulsa State Fair Or Not....

Best friend L. mentioned we should go to the Tulsa State Fair . It started yesterday. We usually go if we can manage it. When son #1 and her daughter were in grade school, we went every year. We are thinking about going next weekend. I'm not sure if she will be able to get away, she is supposed to find out tomorrow....my work-a-holic best friend. If she cant get away, thats okay, I am not really sure I even want to go!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tomorrow I need to go to Bartlesville,we have no weekend plans. Maybe I'll get more good pictures of the BLM mustangs. I have some shopping to do and I also need to see my jeweler. I dropped my good watch off to get fixed and it is ready.....I hope he doesnt charge me thru the *ss to fix it. It was still under warranty but I was afraid to send it off...silly, I know.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took this picture about 24 hours post-surgery. Toddler Terror is in fine form. Why is it necessary to jump on every chair, bed, couch in our house?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think the Old Guy is irritated with me again. Earlier today, he was in the far back of his pasture. Wee One and I were leaving to pick up son #1 from school and I whistled at him, he whinnied back and came running up to the barn. He thought he was going to get a treat of some kind, instead he watched us drive off. When I rode him later in the evening, he acted fine...guess hes over it.

***********

Brother, you say there is but one way to worship and serve the Great Spirit. If there is but one religion, why do you white people differ so much about it? Why not all agreed, as you can all read the Book?

Sogoyewhapha, "Red jacket" - Senaca

6 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Awww yep your son looks like he is doing much better.... He looks like he is a hand full that is for sure. lol

HMMMM Interesting qoute. Leaves a body thinking.....

2:51 PM  
Blogger kel said...

Glad wee one rebounded well. Have a good weekend!

4:13 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Glad your son is doing good. He looks like he's doing fine. hope you have a great weekend. love the pictures of the horses too.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Swampwitch said...

The quote is awesome!I love the pics, especially of "Toddler in his Eskimo Joe shirt"... Your post makes me homesick. If plans work out, I'll be in The Ville in about 10 days. WooHoo! To answer your question, "Why does he jump..."
"Because it's there."

10:52 AM  
Blogger Bare said...

I'd love to go to a big fair! If you can, ya'll should definitely go! I can't believe TT was up and that active after only 24 hours! Surgury sure wasn't going to keep him down (which is good) :0)

1:25 PM  
Anonymous Burbank Painters said...

Hi thanks for posting thiis

11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home