Sunday, October 08, 2006

Happy Day

Eyes of an Angel


Children at play on merrygorounds, happy
and laughing no pushing no fighting not
kicking one to the ground.

Children on their knees side of their
beds asking for peace and stop the
bloodshed.

Parents tucking their children in for the
night with their teddy bears at their side.

Angels see how precious children are,
their desire to learn and grow with love.

patricia merritt


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday's weather was perfect. Wee One and I went to the playground and had ourselves a lot of fun (as you can see). We also visited Grandma and Grandpa.

My shrimp, veggie, and steak teriyaki kabobs turned out perfect. My margaritas were even better.

Today is promising another super weather day. Hubby has a laundry list of outdoor chores for us to accomplish today. He is already trying to Drill-Sergeant us outside to get busy......

12 Comments:

Blogger Bare said...

What a beautiful poem, and pictures, too! He's just a cutie, I'm glad it's been a great weekend for you :0)

9:25 AM  
Blogger a faith bigger than fear said...

Gorgeous pictures of the Wee One. Lots of fun to be had with this perfect weather!

Ours were camping out last night and roasting marshmallows, was definitely a great night for it.

Enjoy the weather today and hopefully that list of outdoor chores won't damper it... ;)

10:13 AM  
Blogger kel said...

I love the weather just like this! Not blazing hot but not cold just right for being outside. We are about to go out and decorate the yard for Fall.

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WeeOne is having a ball! The weather is a nice relief from that unrelenting friggin heat we had all summer. It's beautiful here today.And let me tell you, I have been craving some margaritas. Closest I got was a lime slush from Sonic, if I'd only had some tequila, it would have been on!!

12:43 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Awww,I love his curly hair and that beautiful joyous look on his face! You are making me hungry with your yummy talk of food:)
Heheheh and I could sure murder a margarita right about now..it's almost noon,it's ok right??;p

1:39 PM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

TT looks so happy! What a cutie pie!

the kabobs sounded devine....I had dinner with friends, mexican. I feel deprived now.

9:19 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Sorry I am late! Wee One is so precious! LOL I LOVE the slide pic! Hope your chores went quickly and without incident, no boo-boo's. D :}

6:17 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

miss1999-Ihope you had a good weekend :)

sugarcat-camping and roasting marshmallows! that sounds like fun :)perfect weather for it

kel-I hope you got the yard finished :) a beautiful day for it yesterday

sailormoon-you need a flask!

ms L-its noon somewhere!

rebecca-I LOVE Mexican food, not too hot but I like hot stuff, so does all of my family :)

diane-happy monday! chores are finished outside (sorta) :)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love seeing a child laughing! He's beautiful and he's fun to watch. Hope you have a few more perfect days to have fun outside.

pavel

9:11 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

What a sweet smile! I love great weekends like that. Peaceful and perfect

9:44 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

What a beautiful poem!

Your son looks so happy! He has the cutest smile, and ohhhh my goodness what I would not do for that hair! Very cute.

Hmmmm now you are making me want margaritas.....lol Where is the blender when one needs it!

11:29 AM  
Blogger Tonya said...

He looks like he's having so much fun! I bet you had a ball.

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home