Monday, July 24, 2006

Mundane Monday

Monday is cleaning day. I already accomplished my domestic chores. My day started early so I got an early start on my house cleaning. I am finishing up the last load of laundry right now. I wrote an earlier post in between my tasks but blogger had a seizure and erased it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

About 8:45 am I stepped out onto the front porch to shake out a throw rug and saw Scooter taking a morning nap.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He wasnt the only one either. Elvis was snoozing on a chair. He wasnt happy when I woke him up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The goat neighbors...........ummmmmmm, they reek if you get close. I hope I am not able to smell them at my house. I do not think the wind blows often out of the SE direction. But with my luck, it'll probly start!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Old Guy yesterday afternoon. He and I went for a super short ride. I rode him bareback and his whithers are not as comfortable as they used to be. He was watching hubby put away his tools in the barn when I took this picture.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wee One trying to mount my saddle when I was vacuuming. He was chasing after the vacuum until I chased him with it and he ran for safety. Little fella can get in the saddle fast!
This is scary. In Indiana, a sniper is loose. FBI Joins Indiana Sniper Investigation . Hubby and I are leaving in a few days for our trip to N.MI and we drive right thru Indiana. I have driven this trip many, many times. Its about 20hours one way, gaining an hour coming home, losing one going North. I told hubby about this sniper and tonite Ill show him the newslinks. He said its still not too late to fly. But, geesh-our tickets would all cost the price of a new compact car if we bought them this late! I cannot believe people out there in this sick world! I hope Law Enforcement catches the wacko/wackos doing this horrible thing.

5 Comments:

Blogger kel said...

That is scary about the sniper...hope they get him fast.

5:56 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-bummer about your handy dandy coworker. Might be a good thing tho, maybe youll get a new hard working coworker......just maybe....freaky stuff like that has been known to happen.

butterflychic26-Elvis has been running down the road and visiting a neighbor doggie.....he is about 1 step away from living life in his dog pen-hes a brat~

kel-me too!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Hey bg, Elvis is so cute half awake on that share!

Be careful driving through Indiana and drive REAL FAST!

10:36 PM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

You really wanna torture me with your pics of serenity!

Elvis is cute!!! He looks like I feel when others wake me up!!!

ANy chance you saw the Music fest on ABC tonight?? So many good looking cowboys I lost my mind..(that is what is left of it)

10:41 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

paval-cant drive too fast thru Indiana, lots of hypos (highwaypatrols) :(

rebecca-no, didnt catch it altho it as on 1 of the 3 channels we get w/ our antennae (sp?) cant wait until we are able to get some REAL TV channels!

8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home