Thursday, July 13, 2006

Zapped

The packing is getting done, slowly but surely. Today I packed up my entire bedroom, dresser drawers, closet, and nightstands. Now I am all itchy and icky feeling from digging around in the scary back part of my closet. I always think there is a spider living back there, but I didnt see any. Toddler Terror tried my patience in the worse way today. He was such a brat! I called our babysitter last nite to see if she'd come over for a few hours today while I packed. She had traffic court this morning, I saw her outside cleaning town cop car (must have been her punishment) and she said she'd call me when she got home. That was at 10 am it is now 3:30 pm and no phone call. I pay extremely well too! Always cash and lots of it.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I am such a sucker for bays...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I like this gelding.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He would look good out in my new pasture with The Old Guy...

I am sorta kinda horse shopping, hubby knows this and seems to be okay with it. We havent discussed my spending limit tho. The Old Guy's arthritis is still managable but last week when he worked himself up into a tizzy over the fireworks, he was sore, too sore to be ridden, even if it was for just a day or two.

My energy is zapped. I busted my *ss packing today and chasing Toddler Terror not to mention doing my usual daily chores that do not get done unless I do them. I am sweaty and icky, itchy feeling and want a shower in a bad way! but oh no, that cant happen. I have to go back to town, a 15 minute drive one way. Wee One broke my hair dryer this morning so now I have to buy one, I need trash bags anyhow but if I had a working blow dryer I would NOT have to go to town! My hair is very heavy, it takes forever to dry with a blow dryer, ages if I just let it air dry..sigh. I feel like I am not making any sense today....is this true?

4 Comments:

Blogger Politically Homeless said...

Horse shopping eh? I'll be very curious to see what you come up with.

6:37 PM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

I don't envy you moving..ick. You seem to have it all under control though, even with the wee one to distract you.

8:59 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-lol, the neighbors, thier horses are bad behaved with the exception of my 9 yo friend A's spotted pony!

kari-hes sharp looking isint he? I knew youd understand me!

brian-yes, but I am so undecided, very unlike my usual know what I want self.

unacknowledgedgenius-oh my, moving-even if its just 4 1/2 mi sucks and TT has a sitter coming this afternoon, I hope!!

magz-okay!! I am doing it now, that whole deal realy p*ssed me off.

4:40 AM  
Blogger Celeste said...

Packing and moving is the pits! But look at what you are going too! Horse shopping? There are going cheap here at the sales. My friend found a beautiful Tobiano paint filly for less that $400 that rides great!

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home