Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Tagged!

My friend Kari has tagged me. If you've never visited her, take a minute and stop by her piece of the net. Her blogger I visit daily, even on the weekends she doesnt post incase I missed something during the week. She writes honest stuff about her daily life with a twist of her awesome sense of humor. Kari's pictures arent bad either!

So here goes with my 5 items:
the purse ( I took a picture with Wee One's help!)
1) dead cell phone that I brought inside to charge last nite, looks like it didnt make it to the charger...oops!
2) $2200.00 worth of jewelry: 2 diamond and gold tennis bracelets, my diamond and gold Bulgari watch, and hubby's wedding ring.
3) keys.
4) Keri hand lotion and Burt's Bees lip gloss
5) my wallet

The fridge:
1) 1/2 gallon whole Milk
2) 20 cans of coca-cola classic
3) last nite's leftovers
4) 3 bottles Mike's Hard Lemonades
5) yogurt

The closet:
1) a lot of shoes, even MORE boots.
2) boxes of shotgun shells on the top shelf (12 gauge and .410)
3) Lots of my clothes.
4) 1 box of hubby's hats (ballcaps).
5) my collection of Dooney and Burke, and Coach purses, all neatly stacked in thier dust bags.

My car:
1) my camera which I removed to take the picture above.
2) a lot of change.
3) Toddler terrors carseat and diaper bag.
4) lip gloss, hand lotion, a small spare make-up bag for emergancies.
5) a small hand made quilt.

The 5 people I am tagging:
GG
Cowgirl
Paval
Unacknowledged Genius
Brian and Diane


10 Comments:

Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Okay, I'm game!

ps: You really want to know what GG has in her purse?! (grin)
j/k GG...

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there BG,

Just relaxing at the spa! Ooh, a massage by such a strong, firm.... I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Such hard work chasing after such fit atheletes, but I guess from your ropin' and ridin' days you know all about that sorta' thang.

I just looove jewels, especialy when given to me by a hunka burning love. Meow! You do be careful though.

That's not a problem Brian and Diane, I'll be glad to include your Tag in Friday's post! I wouldn't want you to have to flog me now, whould I?:)

11:51 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

kari-I know,I really shouldnt keep any of my good jewelry in my purse! I took it off when we were at our new house saturday and threw it in there.

brian-okay sure!

paval-I am a brave soul, GG let me have it!

dewey-Ill be looking friday then, dont make me whip ya!

12:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Boy, Tagged! I don't know exactly what that means, but it sounds fun! BTW, I couldn't get GG's link to work - said she was unknown. Did webtv screw up? hmmmmm

1:46 PM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

okay, girlie, i did it

4:11 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

butteryflychic26-Im waiting!

diane-hmmm, Ill check GG out in a few minutes. Tagged means you have to give us the 5 things in your closet, fridge, your purse, car. does brian carry a purse? if not he has to disclose 5 items inside his wallet you give 5 purse items!

unacknowledgedgenius-Im on my way!

4:29 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

OK!

7:59 PM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

Wahhhhhh!! My link doesn't work on your post. The URL is wrong, methinks. *pout* ;-)

Ok, I'm posting mine right now.

Whoopee! It's my first tag. Hehe! I'm so easy to please.

GG xox

12:08 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

GG-oh dear, Ill fix it!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home