Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Irons In The Fire

There should be a law that all people should not have to work or get out of bed at any specified time the day after holidays. I have been stricken with a hangover from hell that has not let up in the least, even after a liver stunning dose of tylenol. I had to jump out of bed to make a 9 a.m. appointment that could not be rescheduled. I amazed myself that I had all my paperwork in order.

This week is going to be crazy. I have too many irons in the fire but these are things I cannot postpone. I will not be able to post much the next week or two.......unless I get another insomniac attack (which is very well likely!) I'll have some exciting news to be sharing with y'all ( I hope!) so keep yer fingers crossed...............

10 Comments:

Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

liver stunning dose of tylenol

Hehe! I like that! Your liver must have been duly stunned to get you moving along then. I heartily agree. The day after holidays, additionally, should be another holiday.

Crossing fingers for your good news, even though I'm not entirely sure what it is. You have news choc-a-bloc everyday. lol.

GG xo

10:54 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

GG-that tylenol did not work, I think I am building up a tolerance..

bri-thnx for the well wishes. I have a very high threshold for pain, but I like to whine about the annoying self-inflicted pain I put upon myself...I like to indulge in drink, lots of it, I doubt Ill ever quit.

kari-yes, good news I hope! and no I am not preggers

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI BG!! Diane here - before Brian I indulged in refreshing adult beverages alot! Never had a hangover, though. I'm told I didn't miss anything - lol. How is wee one? Hope he behaves for you today - hangover & TT - EGADS!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger kel said...

Good luck with all the irons in the fire.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Good news?! I can't wait!
Hope you feel better soon...

3:11 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian- I am going to be more on the reckless side of things for the next month, going to pick up son #1 and the irons in the fire needing attention. I hate to commit to Dewey when I cant give 100%..Id be happy to be interviewed in 1 month tho!

diane-wee one actually took mercy on his poor mama today, but I see that little evilness starting to brew near the surface this evening, oh no!

kel-thnx! Im making progress

paval-before y aknow Ill spill the beans!

5:24 PM  
Blogger jen said...

stubled upon your blog....then realized I can't type or spell...then realized the punny way that flows with your hangover story.....
I love finding out news. Do tell...

6:48 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

rocks-welcome to the res! good spelling and proper grammer are not needed here ;) I may just go ahead and post my news I am so excited about it.

6:51 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

okay! :)

6:52 PM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

BG, head better today??

GG x

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home