Saturday, July 08, 2006

She Thinks My Tractors Sexy....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is the tractor. Hubby was greasing it and doing whatever he does to it when he uses it. He parked it in the front yard because he was filling his water can. I put ice in it for him....so I helped a little bit. Hubby made me promise not to put any pictures of him in my blogger or on the net anywhere, not because he is on Americas Most Wanted but because in his redneck mind, the majority of people on the net are evil conspirators, psychos looking for victims, or identity thieves......yes, he really believes crap like that despite his genius IQ! (he'd freak if he knew all the pics I post here, especially of our new home!) Whenever he wants to check something out on the computer, he stands over my shoulder and gives me directions. His company wants to buy him a new wireless laptop, I told thier secretary to buy one for me and I'd just ride along with him to work and operate it for him. He really likes his new razor phone, so I think he'd like a laptop. Early this morning he drove the tractor over to our new place to brush-hog. I took the far away pictures of him as he was leaving here.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is a picture of my favorite ass....nice, big, and muscular! The Old Guy's tail looks a bit scraggly these last few days..sigh..guess I better give him a grooming tonite before his fly spraying.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No, my horse is not having a seizure. He just looks like this at every feeding time. He has a nervous habit where he flings his tongue out the sides of his mouth while working his jaws, he also gets a nice green foam worked up in the corners of his mouth too. Pleasant huh? He scares people who do not know him when they see this for the first time. At least he isint a cribber! The only bit I use on him is a 3 piece, small port, long shank coppermouth with a copper roller, keeps his nervous mouth busy. I still love him despite his faults and weirdness.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think this is a relative of baby rabbit.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I drove hubby's truck lastnite and got it dirty-oops!

I am supposed to be packing up some stuff but I really dont feel motivated right this very second. Toddler terror is not cooperating with one thing I ask him to do, giving me his new favorite saying "make me!" Earlier this morning I did pack up a lot of son #1's stuff in his room. It was very easy since he was not here to hover over my shoulder and holler "Mom! That is NOT junk!" when I was pitching out a bunch of unnecessary crap I found shoved in the back of his closet. Is there a reason that a 12 yo needs 3 sets of football pads and 3 helmets? and cleets, dont even get me started.............

8 Comments:

Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

I like the bunny pic. I like bunnies!

Nice looking tractor you've got there...

11:20 PM  
Blogger Landra Douglas said...

Mmmm... Yeah baby. That IS a sexy tractor... Ford? Right? (I think I recognized the blue.)

The one and only time I ever got to drive the tractor, I crashed it into the house...

And just tell hubby a little mud on those Chevy tires is a good thing. (Lord knows my Chevy tires have enough of it caked on!)

Good luck with the new house!

3:33 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

paval-nice tractor eh?

kim-thnx! come back :)

bridgetlaine-thnx! I have no idea about the tractor 'cept Im not allowed to drive it....the lawn mower either....if it wasnt work, Id protest..

6:32 AM  
Blogger kel said...

Is son#1 excited about the new house. Good that you could get the cleaning done while he is away I always get so much more done while the kids are out of my hair.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Is that Big Bertha?

I've never driven a tractor, but I want to. Nobody will let me. Come to think of, no one lets me run with scissors either...

10:14 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

kel-son#1 doesnt know it yet, were going to suprise him when we pick him up in a couple of weeks.

paval-yessir, thats big bertha herself.

Im not allowed to run with scissors either.....

10:50 AM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

my husband agrees with your husband about the internet and its weirdos. He makes fun of me for blogging.

11:04 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

unacknowledgedgenius-they are jealous, it takes extra special talent to be awesome blogger like us.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home