Friday, July 21, 2006

TGIF! Relief Is On The Way

This morning, the local weatherman is promising a small cool down! We have a 20% chance of rain, which we badly need. But, the best part is tomorrow's high is only 94' degrees with noticably lesser humidity. I am waiting impatiently for this small cold front to get here. Today our high is going to be a hot and humid 105' degrees.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is my new neighbor who introduced herself yesterday afternoon. Just behind her is a small pond. I was outside in the pasture looking at some fencing when out of nowhere this cow came trotting and mooing towards me just across the fence. She never did get too close, stayed about 15ft away, but followed me around. I think she was curious.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Elvis after his scolding for following my car down to the end of the driveway, almost to the road. He was in trouble. Even with all of his running freely about he is still on the chunky side. When Wee One sees him on the porch, he goes "oink, oink, piggy."

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! Its Friday, I could not be happier!! Y'all have a super weekend!

10 Comments:

Blogger GaffLady said...

elvis looks like he just got yelled out! that picture made me laugh out loud!!!

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Barngoddess... can you tell me if Colton Clark was ever found? Thanks.

12:29 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

butterflychic26-Cows can be protective of thier young, but this one didnt have a little un around, no milk either...Elvis is a BRAT, but you know ALL about those weenie dogs!!

kt-yep, he sure did..bad doggy!lol

brian-hi! you and diane have a great weekend!!

anon-I checked about 1 week ago and nothing new to report on little Colton Clark. I am sickened by the lack of media coverage on his case, I think it is thought that his biological family has snatched him. Still yet, that is NO reason a missing 9 yo should be shoved to the back burner..grrrrrrr

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BG,

This is Dewy. Yes the Tour is almost over just this weekend to go and they will have ridden 2,256 miles around France! The riders eat about 10,000 calories a day and drink up to 10 liters of fluid. And they still lose weight after three weeks! Poor Elvis, he was just trying to be sociable. It must be traumatic for him to be in new surroundings, maybe he misses Red. I am looking forward to going back to work, today I am finally relaxed. Have a great weekend my friend.

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your little one is feeling better...would it be rude of me to ask who is Colton Clark?

6:08 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

Lu-wee one is doing better!thnx! nope, its not rude to ask. Im a firm believer, ask if you want to know something. Colton Clark is a missing 9 yo from Oklahoma. I wrote about him here:
http://warponyramblings.blogspot.com/2006/05/missing-colton-clark.html

6:26 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

dewey-ready to return back to work?!?!! thats crazy!! lol ;)

6:27 PM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

Hey BG xo

Elvis is not chunky! He's sweet! lol. You get yourself some WELL DESERVED rest this weekend, ok?

Hugs,
GG

6:14 AM  
Blogger Kindra Lore said...

Hi! Came across this blog while googling Colton Clark.

I see you stated it was the thought that the bio parents took him. I just wanted to clear it up that that is not the thought at all. The bio parents have been cleared and have solid alibis.

Sorry to say, but something more sinister happened.

Just thought I would clear it up because I have seen so much misinformation about him that I felt like I have to clear some of it up.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» »

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home