Thursday, May 04, 2006

More About Ghosts

Lastnite's Ghost Hunters was a good one of an investigation at a lighthouse in Florida. Heres the official TAPS sight incase your not familiar with the TV show.http://www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/index.html

More cool stuff: you can go to this site and watch a haunted doll move. Its very quick loading. Is it real? I do not know, you decide. Check it out, its really neat.
http://reneesghosts.homestead.com/ReneesGhostsErnestsHauntedDoll.html
________________________________________________________



This picture is authentic. Pretty cool, huh? I think it was taken near the KS/OK border by an old mission. I've been on more than a few ghost hunts, and I cant remember who took this pic, but Im pretty sure it was taken at the old mission. I know, Ive posted it before....but its a good real one. If I can talk my best friend L. into coming along with me, I am going to visit Postok Cemetary in Sand Springs. A lot of people have witnessed and experienced things at this cemetary at night and during the daytime. I want to take my camera because orbs and mists are reportedly in almost every picture taken at this site. I wanted to go this weekend, but L. is a busy chic, and she is in the middle of purchasing her dream, 20 acres. I am so happy for her! Just not too excited about her moving from her big home she owns to living in a 3bedroom mobile home, but it'll be worth it to her to be out in the country and owning her own land, also she'll be able to have all her horses there.

____________________________________________________

I'm pretty sure this one is a fake!

_____________________________________________________
This is a picture of ectoplasmic stuff from a neat website I found. They have more good pics here: http://www.millersparanormalresearch.com/

3 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

butterflychic26-someday, Ill tell my stories about when i first moved to Okla....
wasnt that doll freaky? they said the video was legit but who knows. I dont like dolls or clowns either, both are creepy! Lots of places in KS are allegedly haunted, Id love to check out a few more in your state.

Brian-that is a nice story regarding your mother-in-law passing. Kids are more 'in tune' to the paranormal Ive always heard. Ill be over in a bit, thx for telling me you posted early!

4:33 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

tell your story, I love a good ghost/haunting story!

4:46 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

I would love to check out the Brown Mansion! KS is loaded with haunted places Ive heard this lots. You wont pee your pants,lol if you really think you might, where an adult diaper ;)

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home