Tuesday, September 12, 2006

MEMEMEME

Redneckgirl tagged me. So I must write 8 things/habits/facts about me.

  1. I've been a crazy about horses since I can remember, when I was about 4 yo.
  2. I am addicted to coca-cola classic in a can.
  3. I like to drink Mikes Hard Lemonade for an alcoholic beverage.
  4. I worked outside of my home until 2002. I handled insurance the world's largest retailer. It was a very stressful position that I had to travel out of state in. It sucked. I have NEVER missed it for a second. Not even the paycheck.
  5. I hate clutter, I am constantly picking up my house and putting things in their proper place..if it does not have a proper place or looks suspiciously like trash, then I usually throw it in the trashcan.
  6. I have a lot of friends, but only a few are 'close friends'.
  7. I am very moody.
  8. I am a republican.

9 Comments:

Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Coke clssic, huh? I preger Pepsi, myself. It has taste. Coke just doesn't taste cola enough. Like colored seltzer water. Good thing I read your post today, I was gonna tag you too! lol D

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You take the best horse pictures. I like Mike's Hard Lemonade too. yum. I haven't had one of those in awhile...hmmm, maybe I need to fix that! :)

Hope you're having a good day!

12:52 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

diane- I used to be addicted to pepsi, but after I had my bad car wreck and was in the hospt, Ive craved coke, weird huh? hubby said it happened when I was unconcious..

chickadee-yummmm Mikes hard Lemonade is gooooood stuff!

brian-my house is often like the Twilight Zone, I may as well fit in , right? Im glad you like me for who I am not who you think I should be :) you are so awesome :)

1:52 PM  
Blogger GaffLady said...

boy oh boy do i know the moody one! can i just say yummy to the mikes lemonade? looooove it.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

mmmm,Mikes..yum!
I want to try the cranberry one next. I think they have a Lime too,don't they??
I love that photo!

3:19 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

bri-yep, just give me a strong sedative.....;) you are too nice

kt-lol, that'd be moi...you too from what Ive read!

ms.l-the lime ones are my fave too. delicious, nver tried cranberry but I will when I see them!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

With the exception of #8, Our answers would be pretty close! I love Coca-cola classic, Mike's Hard Lemonade, horses, and worked in insurance for awhile. I can't handle clutter, and have tons of friends, but like you, only have a few close friends :0)

These are really neat, thanks for sharing :0)

4:18 PM  
Blogger Melinda said...

can't stand clutter, Don't like coke though. Mike's hard lemonade is too sweet for me. had to have the really hard stuff like whiskey.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

Well...we do have a few things in common..the moody part YES that I am. I enjoy Coca Cola (especially this month cause Walmart has 18 packs with a free pic of Brooks and Dunn along with a download...(I luv my man Ronnie Dunn). I have a few close friends and others not so close.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home