Friday, September 08, 2006

Falling


Free Fallin'
By Tom Petty
BestAudioCodes.com

"... He doth nothing but talk of his horse."
--William Shakespeare. The Merchant of Venice.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Early this morning I went for a ride. The Moon was setting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Scooter after our early ride. I rode him bareback down the old railroad tracks. It was a bit nippy outside. We startled some deer, a bunch of does. You can see, he did not even break a sweat and he is impatiently waiting for his morning chow. The other pictures are from when I was outdoors during the afternoon doing some chores while Wee One was napping.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
dirty horse!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

********************************
I've been on the cranky side today. I think it is from lack of sleep. Wee One's surgery has been scheduled for 9/21 in Tulsa. We'll have to be down in Tulsa Wednesday for the pre-op and Thursday for the procedure. Hubby is worried even tho it is simple tubes put into his ears. Any surgery has risks, I am not dwelling on that. He suggested we stay the night down there before his early morning surgery. I do not think it is a good idea, Toddler Terror sleeps TONS better at home. At hotels, all he wants to do is play and act like his 2 yo self. Which I cannot blame him there. Remember how fun hotels were when you were a kid? We have football games/practices/University training for son #1 to arrange rides, ect... I think I have it almost taken care of...

4 Comments:

Blogger Bare said...

What beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing- as for TT, I know you can't help but worry, but I believe all will be ok. My best friend had tubes put in her ears when she was younger, along with having her tonsils taken out at the same time (double whammy), but was ok. Just keep us posted on how everything goes!

7:30 AM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

Hugs BG xox

You must be running a million errands again AND running them well. If you're cranky, it sure doesn't sure in your chirpy comments :-) Don't worry too much abt Wee One's surgery. It will all be smooth as peaches.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Love,
GG x

8:44 AM  
Blogger Mistress Regina said...

May the wee one be blessed.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Andrew McAllister said...

Sounds like you have a hectic lifestyle, and like you need that early morning time with the horse for its therapeutic value. I hope it was!

Andrew
To Love, Honor and Dismay

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home