Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Blog Day! and a Hat Trick..


Bad Company
By Bad Company
BestAudioCodes.com

Yep, today(8/31/06) is BlogDay 2006. Around the planet, bloggers are encouraged to post their 5 favorite blogs they like to read, with a small summary, of course. I am at a loss because, I read more than 5 Friends a day. Picking out 5 of my favorite blogs was impossible.

So, I did a hat trick. I put all of my regular blogs in a hat and picked out 5, yes..just 5......................

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


here they are, in the order they were drawn in:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


*********************************



This is how I normally see the world around me, between 2 furry bay ears.

I wouldnt change it for anything.......

but occassionally, it is important for me to

hang with horses of a different color.....

1. bored_in_kansas. My friend butterflychic26, who has 2 weenie dogs she loves as much as we love our little Elvis. She has girls tho, and they are lovely. Butterflychic26 lives not too far from me and I can totally relate to her. She posts honest stuff about her life, she makes no airs about who she is...take her or leave her....I'll take her because this girl is funny, interesting, complicated, and talented.

2. An Audience of One . Brian#2 is a school Principal. If only every school in the USA had educators of this guy's quality.....the kids who encounter him thru the years of their education are encountering a gem of knowledge and inspiration. His blog was also awarded the 2005 Okie Blog Award for Inspirational. When I leave Brian#2's blog, I feel good about life.

3.truth is freedom . This blog belongs to one of my bestest blog friends Brian, I call him Brian #1 because he is the first Brian aka Hummingbunny. His talent is beyond words. He can write stories, he can write poetry, this guy can just write everything, and it is good, not just good but very good. Hummingbunny also has a great sense of humor but buried inside that humor is a complicated man who grew from a complicated past...I wont lie, sometimes Brian is kinda deep for me, but I like him, he makes me think........

4.~ adventures of a good girl ~ . GG is an exotic beauty from Singapore. She is both a Good and Bad girl. GG looks at life like no other person I have met. She is refreshing and naughty. GG is searching for her harbour, I have no doubts she'll find it, for now, I am along for the ride. GG's heart is full of kindness and gentleness, brimming with unmeasurable smarts. She is a crown jewel in the blogging world.

5.PostSecret . This is a blog updated weekly, every Sunday. I am a faithful reader. I see myself in other's postcards sent to PostSecret occassionally, I have even seen one of my very own postcard's I mailed in. Yes, I sure have..It felt good too. NO! I am NOT telling you which one or what it said. PostSecret invites you to anonymously mail in your secrets to PostSecret. Your secret can be a regret, hope, funny experience, unseen kindness, fantasy, belief, fear, betrayal, erotic desire, feeling, confession, or childhood humiliation. Reveal anything - as long as it is true and you have never shared it with anyone before......sometimes it is easier to share a secret this way......or it is for me.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

14 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

I had to post early because tomorrow my days schedule looks unforgiving......

10:19 PM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

Oh BG,

You have no idea what reading your kind words has done for me today. I would tell you but I think the words might come a little better in a short while.

Thank you, my friend.

I'm going to do the same as you. Draw from a pot. Too many favs!

Hugs,
GG xox

5:04 AM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Great links! Hope your day is fun! See ya 'round! D :)

7:24 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

LOL...I couldn't pick either....I should have used your idea. Cool links!

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the Appy butt! Thanks for letting us all know about Blog Day; I've listed five non-horsey blogs in my post.

I really like "An Audience of One", as next week I begin teacher's college to become a high school teacher (hi everybody, I'm also an extreme grad school burnout) and Brian is exactly the sort of person I'd hope to work with. Into the faves file he goes.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Bare said...

How cool! I'll have to post mine as well! Thanks for the cool blog links and pics :0)

1:25 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

That's a smart way to choose!

I loooove horses:)

2:54 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

Aniin bri-:)

GG-I only speakith the truth.....

felinefrisky-have a great evening :)

butterflychic26-I only speakith the truth.....

redneckgirl-there was no way I coud have picked 5 from y'all on my friends list, no way!

doe-the appy is neat huh? brian#2 is excellent, excellent! He is a HUGE asset to his school system.

miss1999-your welcome!

ms.l- I love horses tooo

4:30 PM  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Great choices! I had a heck of a time picking five. I visit some of those that you picked but I'll have to check the others out!

Thanks...

PS: I love your site. I get excited every day to see what pictures you have and what stories you'll share. Thanks BG!

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi people
I do not know what to give for Christmas of the to friends, advise something ....

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. Good day
Who listens to what music?
I Love songs Justin Timberlake and Paris Hilton

3:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info, very much appreciated. Its a little to digest but will keep reading.
- www.blogger.com 5
samsung ringtone
motorola ringtone
sony ericsson ringtone
nokia ringtone

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been interested in this theme for a long time and it was insulting for me that during development of technologies, I still search for the information offline. With the advent of your site I have plunged with all my soul into Internet.
- warponyramblings.blogspot.com t
07 car civic honda
buy used car
car undefined used
used car bergen
used car oakland
used car greensboro
used car raleigh
used car killeen
used car vallejo
used car tacoma

5:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aa car insurance
usaa car insurance
admiral car insurance
car insurance rate
car insurance chicago
car insurance for woman
affordable car insurance
discount car insurance
car insurance estimate
best car insurance rate
best car insurance company
car insurance n
new york car insurance
car insurance chicago
geico car insurance
norwich union car insurance
new york car insurance
state farm car insurance
compare car insurance quote
budget car insurance
best car insurance
car insurance canada
cheap car insurance online
car insurance quote uk
budget car insurance
low cost car insurance online
low car insurance
agent car company home insurance life quote rate
car insurance group
in car insurance

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
budget car insurance

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home