Monday, August 28, 2006

Treat Me Right


Treat Me Right
By Pat Benatar
BestAudioCodes.com
The old guy is enjoying these cooler temperatures as much as the rest of us. Our high today is only 89 degrees. I could not be happier about the break in the heat.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It is house cleaning day, in more ways than one, if my spouse S. does not quit being such a f*cking asshole. I am dead serious, I've had enough of the bull shit and my attorney(who's been on retainer since 2001) who is also a snake in the grass, who will get me way more than 1/2, is only a phone call away.

I really do not have much to say today....well, I take that back. I have a lot to say but nothing y'all want to hear about. I decided last week I was not going call Him .......


What if I cannot hold to my decision............?

9 Comments:

Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Oh, girl! I am home & online - talk to me! D

8:39 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-ewww your weather sounds nasty! I hope y'all miss Ernesto....
when I burn bridges, I never rebuild them.

felinefrisky-hi! Ihope monday is over soon-ack! hate mondays and I dont even have a regular job anymore.

9:30 AM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

Hey BG xo

What a lovely photo of the twp beauties together.

I am not sure what's been brewing at home but I know you'll do right by you. As for that Him you have decided not to call, it's a toughie. We have to do what we can live with. What can you live with?

Love,
GG xo

9:46 AM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

I'm a good listener if you want to talk. My email address is on my profile.

Hugs

10:19 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

GG-good question!

unacknowledgedgenius-thanks you :)

butterflychic26-KS is a hop.skip. and a jump for me!!! thank you :)

11:40 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

Darn Blogger didn't save my comment :-(

Oh, I am so sorry that you are going through this......i know how hard it is to be faced with such a difficult decision. I am here for you if need me....big hugs to you sweetie!

As far as calling him....if you know that NOT talking to him is for the best then you'll stick to it but if you need closure it might be worth calling. But you are strong and you'll do what you need to do.

11:43 AM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

Sorry you are feeling so frusturated...I know the anger and hostility..God knows I've felt my share this weekend. I'm still feeling it! GRRRR

One breathe at a time. One Day at a time and a WHOLE LOT OF PRAYERS!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Bare said...

One day at a time.... You can do it, just focus on getting through today. You'll be able to hold onto your decision...

BTW Thanks for sharing the pics of the horses! They're beautiful!

2:33 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

I been thinking about you all day. You need opportunities to be alone, by yourself. You've been controled. You can't grow in that environment. You need exposure, you need people contact, space for yourself. You're going stir-crazy. Not saying that you're imagining Hub being an ass*ole, just saying it bothers you more because you're stir-crazy. You need more than just housework to keep you happy. D

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home