Saturday, August 26, 2006

Are You Ready? I am


Mr. Crowley
By Ozzy Osbourne
BestAudioCodes.com

"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."
Ancient Indian Proverb

*****************************

Yesterday evening, it cooled off a tiny bit and threatened big t-storms. Threatened, but they never quite made it, they all went North East of here. I think my friend inKansas may have gotten the worst of the t-storms. We had quite a lightening show from here.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Pet Cemetary weenie dog.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These first 2 pictures I took before I switched my camera to the night-time mode. It really does good in the dark, believe it or not.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Scooter wanting to be on the other side of his pasture, next to me. I have fire-ants. They are mean, nasty little biting buggers. Hubby bought some poison for them but now he thinks it might be too strong to put up close to the house and barns..sigh. Those ants need to go! Tonite we are going to find their little ant home and annihilate them, we hope.. Yeah, I know, sometimes I get a sick kick outta killing things..

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Just before dark last nite, Wee One and his daddy jumping on the trampoline....well, Toddler Terror was jumping, I think hubby was resting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

More TT jumping, it was dark and I made him come inside, he squawked all the way indoors, brat!

********************
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here are 2 scrimmage pictures from early this morning(our boys are black-n-orange). Whew it was HOT. The boys started playing early(8:30am) and finished about 11 am. They did excellent! I was so proud of son #1. He had many excellent blocks and his snaps were perfect. His coach also commented in his after game talk, that son #1 blocked the best all morning and he expected that from him at every game. Coach P. will get it too. If there is 1 thing son#1 is absolutely passionate and serious about, it is football.

I am looking forward to this years football season (like always!) I have watched these boys start out in peewee 4th grade and grow into BIG boys. Wow, I was shocked to see some of the players, they have grown so much! Some of son#1's friends are as tall as I am and they are only in the 7th grade!

I am ready. I am ready for another winning football season....

4 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

butterflychic26-Ithought about you when the weatherman broke into programming and showed the radar, very high winds, nasty storms were all around you and at your area. I am glad you faired okay. It looks like its trying to blowup a storm here today, I hope we get rain...its ungodly hot

3:27 PM  
Blogger kel said...

Sounds like it will be a fun football season.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

Glad your son is doing so well already! Sounds like you're going to have a great football season! I loved the pics- especially the one of the cows! I'm such a cow person! Moo!!! :0)

8:25 PM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

I love that Indian proverb, BG!! Thank you for postign it. It's so perfectly said :-)

I keep seeing pics of ur trampoline and I wish I had one too. But apartment livign has its limits. It's probably a good thing. I tend to go overboard with goofiness and bouncing ;-)

GG xo

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home