Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tuesday Night Blahs


The Unforgiven
By Metallica
BestAudioCodes.com

Not a whole lot going on here at the homestead after dark. I figured Id post these pics I took very recently. Tomorrow Wee One has an early morning doctor appointment out of town. Then, we have a day full of errands and and other obligations that we cannot escape. Who knows when Ill be able to get back to my computer.

*********

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
He is in this picture but nearly hidden by the other ropers. Some very nice horses too. I like the big belly-ed guy's paint horse. I hope no one who is a local reader tells him I said that....nahhh not really, I could give a sh*t less tonite.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Son #1 trying to send me to an early grave...

He received his game jersey today. He is officially starting center and starting defensive end. He is PROUD,but not as proud as his mother. Son#1 gives football 150%, I am so happy he is good at it and determined to be the best he can. His coaches have also noticed this too.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I told him to put on britches and boots. The doctor said his hearing problem was not medical but mental. It's called "selective hearing". Is this a strictly male gendered illness?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The sky tonite, matches my gray mood...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I LOVE these air ferns. Hubby bought this one last nite for me during our Wal-Mart trip. I keep killing them. I have another one but it isint looking as healthy as the rest of my plants....

4 Comments:

Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Selective hearing?! rofl! You know, I wonder the same thing. And about son #1, isn't that something. It seems like kid's lot in life is to try to kill themselves, while ours is to stop them.

6:39 AM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Great pics, BG. You got the blahs? Bunner, not a funk, I hope. Hope your trip to the Dr's goes smoothly and that TT behaves himself today! Son #1 is the adventurous type, eh? Football is such fun when the kids actually love it. keep us up to date on the schedule! D

7:56 AM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

The doctor said his hearing problem was not medical but mental. It's called "selective hearing". Is this a strictly male gendered illness?

Lol!! I like that!! Tell it like it is ;-) It must be a male thing. I insist!

GG x

2:57 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

paval-you are so right! said with your own personal parenting experience I bet :)

diane-son#1 is much more than the adventurous type, he has no fear

brian-youhave that Y chromosome so that means you are stricken

GG-yes, selective hearing is attached to the testicles at birth ;)

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home