Friday, August 25, 2006

TGIF


American Woman
By Lenny Kravitz
CodesAndLyrics.com

Tomorrow, bright and early is son #1's football scrimmage. I thought it was going to be one game...ohhhhh nooooo it is not. Teams are coming from all over in their league. Each team is allowed 20 plays each game. If I did the math correct, it adds up to 200 plays for each team! Son #1 said " mom! it'll be over before you know it, 200 plays isint jack diddly!" Yeah, maybe for him.....

Here is our conversation after son #1's football practice last nite.

me " why are you 15 minutes late?"

son#1 "because coach P made me and T (the QB is son #1's best friend) practice 50 extra snaps."

me "why, are you messing up?"

son #1 "nope, just practicing so we dont. ummm, I need to soak in your bathtub with the jets on when I get home."

me "why?" I am always worried about a sports injury...

son#1 " I had a 200 pound 8th grader fall on my back during our scrimmage today."

me " a 200 pound 8th grader?! no freakin way!"

son #1 "yes mom! so and so weighs 203 pounds and he didnt even flunk!"

me "are you serious?"

son #1 "yes! he has a moustache AND chest hair!"

me "oh my, how in the world did he fall on your back?"

son #1 " Geesh, mom! as center, its my job to protect the QB after my snap. So I did this play to protect the QB from being rushed."

then son #1 shows me the play he did to trip up the rushing 8th grader. It was so cute too, Wee One got down and was copying the move son #1 did and got it right on the first try.

me " okay, you can use my tub, just clean it good when your done."

****************

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yesterday evening, TT and I were jumping on the trampoline. But, he was too busy hollering at his brother who was riding his dirt bike....

It was SO HOT! I mean HOT!!! After I came indoors after finishing my evening chores, I took a long hot shower. Then I went to bed with my hair wet which = a nice scare-doo in the AM.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is one of my favorite picture of the Old Guy and I.....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is what you call puttin' on the brakes! When I first saw the picture, I got a kick out of B's face!

Please forgive any typos or stuff like that, my mouse is acting like a piece of sh*t today. I tried cleaning ir and taking it apart (probly what is really wrong w/ it!) and it STILL is not working right! grrrrr I'd ask hubby to fix it for me when he comes in for lunch but I wont be here because I am avoiding the asshole....he is being such an ass...

4 Comments:

Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

aww how cute, the boys doing their lil' football moves. Wow 200 lbs in 8th grade.....that's crazy!!! What do they feed those kids? lol

12:34 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Ph oh! What'd he do now? Has it to do with TT, by chance? Let it go girl, rant away, I'm listening! D

2:37 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

bri-all this scratching.....does the bunny have a flea? I have some extra advantage if ya need it! just joking, my friend ;) Yes, I love my 2 boys, even whenthey drive me insane....which is 24/7 these days. I dont think I was meant to be a parent.

redneckgirl-I know 200pounds! geesh, steroids? nahhh I doubt it, I think this kid comes froma family of giants, literally...

felinefrisky-thnx, hubby can be such an asshole when he chooses and this week seems to be the week, I think he has PMS or something...well he better straighten up because the ole Barngoddess isint putting up with much more of his sh*t for long...adios amigo is what he'll be a hearin'...

3:52 PM  
Blogger kel said...

Hope the game goes good tommorow and that hubby is acting better too!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home