Sunday, August 27, 2006

Before and After The Storm


Kryptonite
By 3 Doors Down
CodesAndLyrics.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday was blazing hot and it blew up a nasty storm during the afternoon.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Early evening it crashed down on us. 65+ mph winds, hail, bad lightening, and lots of badly needed rain. I picked up anything in the yard I thought might blow away and put it inside the garage. I did not put Elvis's doghouse or my grill in there and they weathered it okay, except the heavy-duty manufactured doghouse blew about 35 feet until it hit a fence in the driveway. I think Elvis was glad he was watching the storm from inside the barn with Scooter. Neither of them like to be out in the rain.....sissys!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I took this picture after the storm.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Scooter got his nose wet in the wet grass.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Elvis had a couple of rain drops fall on him, so he wanted back indoors.

7 Comments:

Blogger Meow Meow said...

Nice pics. It's cloudy here....very overcast, guess God knew how to represent how I am feeling with my job right now. It's still REALLY HOT!

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures--got a new Pentax digital myself--love it!

Any more news on Jarrett Clark?

Starr-Snip

1:13 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Cool pics, BG! Hey there, glad you made it thru the storm. Elvis looks real nervous, though. Gonna give that dog a heart attack, watching his house blow about the yard! lol HonBun says HI! Boring weekend here. We had a whole day of rain on Friday, lots of lightening. Hope all goes well today. talk with ya tomorrow! D

2:24 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

rebecca-bummer about your classes
:( I hope this week goes better..

anon-thats a great camera! nothing on Jarret Clark, NOTHING, I am a bit disgusted that nothing has been in the media....

felinefrisky-today is kinda gray in Oklahoma too, a refreshing break fromt he blazing sun! I see the Keys are being evac-ed....

4:38 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

I'm glad ya'll got some much needed rain, and that everything held up ok! I don't blame the animals, I'd wanna be in the barn instead of outside in the rain, too! Great pics BTW! :0)

5:23 PM  
Blogger kel said...

I love the horse after rain pic. It looked like rain here most of the day but I think it all went around us.

8:06 PM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

we're finally getting rain here too, yay!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home