Saturday, September 02, 2006

Armageddon


Armageddon It
By Def Leppard
BestAudioCodes.com


Wee One can be so darn funny. I let him out of his car seat and into the front passenger seat while we were waiting at the Junior High for his brother to get dismissed from school. Of course, Wee One had to play with the car's stereo, AC/HEAT, automatic car locks. He pressed the automatic window up/down button and nothing happened. He looked at it, tried it again. Still, nothing. Then he looks over at me, in a serious voice he says, "Batteries are dead, needs new ones." It was too funny. I keep the windows locked just for occassions like that.


Yesterday was crazy. I was at Wal-Mart by 8:30 am(fri) and I did not lay my head down to go to sleep intil 12:15 am(sat.). Friday evening was the first High School football game.I was asked to work in the concession stand. I had picked lastnite to work because I was going to the game anyways-taking son #1 and his best friend, who spent the night. OMG! what a horrible mistake!! It was crazy, crazy, crazy. We ran out of everything, I never saw the playing field because people were constantly lined up at the food windows 3 deep. At about 1 minute left in the 4th quarter, people were still trying to get more food. I left smelling like a big, greasy, chili-cheese-nacho....Ack! Ummmm, I told the scatter-brained woman, who by the way really gets on my nerves, I offered to buy some chili and bottled water, and give a small money donation, because until she had things under control, I was not working again. I also wanted to add, she needs to be asking the other junior high football player's mothers who have never worked a concession, ever. When I was 7 and 8 months preggers with Wee One and was put on bed-rest, hubby worked 3X at home game concessions. Every year I buy 5 huge cans of chili and donate. I have already done that this year, I'll give more if needed but I am not working again....atleast until ms. scatterbrain gets her shit together.......
kinda bitchy of me, I know...but right now I do not need the added aggravation

If your bored, you can make your own personalized Tarot Card . Of course, at 5:30 am I woke up and was unable to get back to sleep, so I went over to Bridlepath because Doe has an awesome google link for you book-nuts like me. It's Google Offers Free Book Downloads and it has tons of books, no longer under copyright. I've been reading some good stuff over there. Anyhow, Doe also had this cool Tarot card maker, I couldnt resist.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I thought it was cool, but then again I am a crazy, over-worked, over-stressed, under-medicated, sleep deprived 37 yo woman, I might think Armageddon was cool too.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Today is another fun-packed, action-filled day. I promised son #1 and his best-friend I'd take them to the movies over in B-ville and then some go-cart riding. Yippeeee....cant wait! Hubby has Toddler Terror duty, they are going to hang out in the kiddie pool if it is nice outside, then go to Grandma's house. Instead of going to B-ville for a movie, I'd rather go to the cool reining horse show at Tulsa and then go look at a Paint gelding that is for sale in Bixby. A nice black/white overo, 4 yo, 15.2 hands, 1200lbs, 1 blue eye and 1 brown eye. I am impatiently awaiting a picture to be emailed from the seller. But no, movie it is...maybe I can gather best friend L. up tomorrow and head to Bixby, that would be a fun road trip.

7 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-nawwwwww not me, no way...

11:03 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

movie departure time 11:30 am, Ive got about 1/2 hour until then...Im thinking about parking myself over at Garfields bar/resturant and drinking margaritas while they are watching the movie....I need a designated driver!

11:09 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

butterflychic26-lol, shame on you, heehee I bet that was fun to do tho! i was fortunate our customers were nice but demanding..

brian-hell yes!!!!email pleaseeeeee

11:20 AM  
Blogger kel said...

I know I say this everytime just about but GREAT pics!

As for the concession stand I agree with you I wouldnt work it till it was better organized, and she asked more parents to do it.

2:29 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

sorry I am late - you know who has been hogging the 'puter writing some silly Real Magic thingy, .......lol hope everything went well today, and hubby survived TT! Have a great weekend! D

7:33 PM  
Blogger Bare said...

Concession stand work is HELL I tell you!!! *L*, It's been years since I worked one, but I remember all too well the rushes, and running out of stuff- oh my!! Anyhoo, I've gotta check out the tarot card maker- and as always, thanks for the pics of the beautiful horses! :0)

7:12 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

kel-yep, I am DONE until it its better organized, but Ill donate goods, no problem :)

diane-this weekend is shaping up to be a good one, albeit busy/tiring but so far a good one :)

kari-holy sh*t!! is that really you??? Hi, I miss you, dammit....guess Ill have to come to Arkansas, huh?

miss1999-yes! I would rather have 3 bikini waxes in a row then work concessisons again-ack!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home