Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Free Bird.....


Free Bird
By Lynyrd Skynyrd
BestAudioCodes.com



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made a homemade Italian sausage lasagne from scratch for dinner. It was sooo good! My family loved it. I let Wee one have a small piece, even tho he isint supposed to have dairy or wheat.....I felt bad telling him no. I gave him his piece of the end with no cheese I fixed especially for him. Also, he has come down with either a cold or it is his allergies are still acting up..sigh...we've waited this long to get his surgery approval, now I am wondering when he goes to see the surgeon for his pre-op tomorrow if he'll even be well enough to have the procedure-grrrr. He started not feeling good last Friday, I thought on Sunday he was feeling better, but now he has a scratchy cough this evening and a low-grade fever. Why is it sometimes I feel like I am taking one step forward, then 2 steps back? I have lots of sherbert and pedialite drinks on hand for him after his surgery (I hope he is okay to have it-but I am very doubtful!).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wee One with his brother's old remote controlled Jeep he inherited. He has been driving it all over the house. In the picture, the batteries were starting to go dead and he informed his Father, who promptly replaced the dying ones.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Is it just me? Lately, some of Oprah's antics or some of the stuff that comes out of her mouth annoys the heck outta me. My favorite brother-in-law dislikes her with a passion, he cracks me up when he talks about her. Me, I neither like her or hate her.....I did not see Orpah's season premeire, sniffle sniffle (joking!) but from what Ive read on the net, it was not much. I do remember reading in the Tulsa paper awhile back, about Orpah and her friend Gayle crashing a wedding in Tulsa, they were not all that welcomed. The wedding party (the bride especially) felt that Oprah and her entourage were upstaging the whole wedding event-well, HELL YEAH!! Who isint going to forget about 'ole cousin Jane's wedding to Henry whatshisname when Oprah and her gang show up outta no-where bearing awesome presents?!?!! I would have NOT been happy either...unless one of the presents was a new car or something of that nature. The picture at the top of this meandering paragraph is of Oprah and her best friend Gayle attempting to pump gas in the car they supposedly drove across the USA. It appears that Oprah did not know how to pump gas and was quoted as saying " I havent pumped gas since 1983!" I guess since her first million hit the bank, then she hired herself a driver. When I read her statement and saw the picture, I thought to myself "OMG, could she be any stupider?" Not nice, I know, I know......but for someone always preaching about bettering yourself and women's rights, she has A LONG ways to go herself. Anyhow, she must be doing something right, she is one of the richest people in America, no to mention powerful......

***********************************

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting

These are photos from tonites game. My son is #53 out in the field playing in those pictures. Best friend L. came with me. Hubby had Toddler Terror duty so he missed most of the game. They lost tonite 16-6. Our team just did not have their sh*t together.....

***************************

I Ride My Horse

I feel the wind, I hear the birds

I ride my horse, As I sing words

I see the grass, I feel the leather

I ride my horse Upon the heather

I taste the dust, I see the heat

I ride my horse, To his own beat

I feel the joy,I taste the fun

I ride my horse, Into the yellow sun

Ivy Schex

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...must...have...recipe... *drool*

Always thought Oprah was a bit more down-to-earth than that but that's just, well, silly.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Mz.Elle said...

Ohh I love this song,thank you:)

I feel the same way about Oprah.
I was on the fence for the longest time but sometimes some of the things that come out of her mouth make me go..huh???

That lasagna looks incredible. You've got me drooooooooooling hee hee

Hope your little guy gets better!

10:53 PM  
Blogger FelineFrisky said...

Ah, lasangna & football, great pair. Oprah has changed over the past few years. She used to be serious and intelligent. Now she's glitz & glamour - show business. Fluff is what it is. I do hope TT feels ok soon. You've been waiting and waiting for this surgery to happen, OMG, don't make any more delays! Have a great day! I'll stop back by a little later. D :)

6:49 AM  
Blogger kel said...

Lasagna looks so yummy. I havent made homeade in awhile.

7:05 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That does look good.

Love the horse poem and pic

7:37 AM  
Blogger Tracy said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I have tried to comment on your page several days now, but keep getting kicked off. LOL. So I am typing fast. I have read and seen your pics. Love them.... I will post more later if I do not get booted off.

Mysti

8:57 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

OOOOOh that looks sooooo YUMMY!

I used to like this song until I some guy asked me to dance....not really a slow dance song but I was flattered that he asked so I agreed, as I was fighting off his drunken attmepts to feel me up I realized that this is the longest song EVER....lol

I am with you on the Oprah thing....I think the wedding crashing was rude. The bride deserves to be the center of attention on her wedding day. And OMG she doesn't know how to pump gas? My 6 year old knows how to pump gas! Celebrities kill me!

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I rarely watch Oprah...it seems like she does more publicity stunts (like crashing a wedding) and does that makeover, win a car stuff, here is a celebrity show, than have actual meaningful shows. She has the meaningful shows, but it seems they are few and far between. Or am I wrong? I dunno.

Hope your little guy is doing okay.

11:21 AM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

WOW...why didn't I get an dinner invitation??? YUMMMMMYYYYYYY
I could have you mail me some... =)

Oprah, has never been one of my favorites...She has done alot for her race. I could take her or leave her...but rarely do I watch her.

I hope the surgery goes alright for him. I will say a prayer.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Meow Meow said...

WOW...why didn't I get an dinner invitation??? YUMMMMMYYYYYYY
I could have you mail me some... =)

Oprah, has never been one of my favorites...She has done alot for her race. I could take her or leave her...but rarely do I watch her.

I hope the surgery goes alright for him. I will say a prayer.

1:12 PM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

Hey BG xo

I love that little piece from Ivy Schex. Truly lovely.

Poor Wee One. He must be being a trouper, no? I hope everything goes well for the surgery, my friend. Hugs x

Oprah has her moments, soem good, soem bad. But this is...hmmmm...seriously?!

GG x

2:22 PM  
Blogger Another Chance Ranch said...

Love, love, love the music. Swampwitch sent me your way. She said she thinks we live close together. So email me, cause I can't find your a link to your email on here. butchnjulie at gmail dot com :)

I will be catching up on your writings soon I hope.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home