Sunday, May 07, 2006

More Ramblings


The sun peeked out for about 3 and a 1/2 minutes earlier, I got a brief, bit of cheer. But it soon disappeared behind the gray, heavy clouds and the dreariness returned. Giving me another opportunity to sit mindlessly in front of the puter ending up in different places reading things that happen to catch my fancy. I read an article about movie stars and how much thier salaries are here:
I noticed my 2 favorite actors on the list.
17 million dollar salary
Johnny Depp is a super-hottie. I could care less about his acting skills to be honest, he is one fine male specimen. I liked him in 'Blow' , 'Edward Scissorhands', 'The Secret Window', 'Pirates of The Caribbean', to just name a few I recently watched. 'The Neverending Story(Neverland?)' (not sure of the name) was a movie I had a difficult time following.....but, JD is easy on the eyes to say the least.

20 million dollar salary

Ben Stiller is sexy because he is funny, real funny. This man can honestly make me laugh hysterically and not get tired of him. I can watch his movies more than once and still laugh like a silly idiot. 'Meet The Parents', Meet The Fockers', and 'Along Came Polly', are my favorite 3 movies. 'Something About Mary' also is a decently funny movie. Stiller plays the 'nerdy' guy to a perfect tee. But in a way that makes him such a turn on. Call me wierd but I like BF. He's worth his 20 million dollar pricetag as far as I am concerned. Since I mentioned 'Meet The Parents' and 'Meet The Fockers' I must say Robert De Niro rocked in those 2 movies as well.


4 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

I really didnt help all that much-but anytime blogger gives ya trouble give me a holler : )

great! the more people who see that sick creep, the more chance of people recognizing him. It just angers me to no end when people treat kids like they arent people too. And, I was never physically abused as a child, it is just not fair to kids who are.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm really surprised Ben is making more than Johnny. Yes, easy on the eyes. That's a good way to put it. I'm looking forward to that next pirate movie!

10:40 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

Kristy-I wasnt too suprised, I like Ben, hes too funny, big bucks at the box office too but if I had to be banished to a deserted Island, Id pick Johnny Depp as my partner, because I can make myself laugh, JD is so gorgeous, I would never get tired of looking. Im pathetic, I know.....lol

11:03 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl-are you still in Derby mode?

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home