Sunday, May 07, 2006

Maybe..

Here is my area of the world's weather forecast for this upcoming week.
(sigh)...

http://www.ktul.com/weather/7day.html

Maybe, I need to move. Lets say: New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada? This rain is really getting to me. I desperately need some sunshine! I am taking back my little rain dance I did months ago when my beautiful state of Oklahoma was burning up -literally. Okay, now its time for the rain to let up, just a bit. I am only asking for 1 warm and sunny day.........

______________________________________________________

I have forgotten how to cry,

But the sky remembers,

Ant sheds the healing tears

That experience and years

Have taught me to disipline And dry.

The sky and I,

Have agreement about pain,

And I run from rain.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the sun is peeking. Cheer up!

K.K.

2:22 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

yipee, me too!!

3:10 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

you betcha magz, Im on my way to perform a little rain dance for you michiganians..........we need a sunny break here in Okla!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

I told my husband we need to fire all our weathermen here in Oklahoma ...first they give us drought and fires, now they flood us? Come on already ... geesh!

12:43 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

I see the sun this morning! yipee, but the weatherman said it isint going to last long.......Ill take what I can get : )

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home