Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Insomniac Ramblings

I cant sleep tonite. Its almost 10:30 pm and I am not the least bit sleepy. WTF!? I was so busy today, my feet even hurt. Why cant I sleep? grrrr I even drank 2 whiskeys (a bit of Crown Royal) on the rocks.....and am not the least bit drowsy. So, you are blessed with some random ramblings:



Leinhart has not only fallen to a new low in the NFL draft rankings, hes fallen even lower for a girl. I was over at Headline News and saw this: All Headline News - Hilton And Leinhart Hit The Club In Vegas - May 9, 2006 Hilton likes to get around... I did see a part of Nicole Ricci (sp?) and Hilton's show 'The Simple Life' where they had to work in a SONIC — America's Drive-In! They were such idiots, I laughed my ass off. They put an obscene phrase on the drive inn's big sign about weiners and the frustrated manager made them dress up in the restaurant chains' fries and shakes costumes, then greet customers. Instead Hilton and Ricci flipped off drivers, acted like streetwalkers looking for a john, and rolled around in traffic....it was kinda funny because we have Sonics all over small town Oklahoma. That is the one and only episode I ever witnessed.


I was over at KTUL Tulsa newschannel8 and read this NewsChannel 8 - Oklahoma 2nd In The U.S. In Grandparents Raising Grandchildren. My state of Oklahoma ranks #2 in the Nation for Grandparents raising Grandchildren. One reason my state is high in the ranks is because is because Oklahoma is one of the Nation's leaders in incarcerating women. Our prisons and county jails are widely overcrowded. Meth is a big problem in Oklahoma. Since meth-making ingredients are harder to obtain now by new laws, labs are fewer but it is probably just trafficked in like other street drugs. A lot of crack/meth addicts will take a fix of thier poison over thier own flesh and blood....I wont go into a rant because y'all know how I feel about parents like that.




Keeping that rope tight, good job! now, dammit....where's my piggin' string?!?

1 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

It must have! its raining again...I have soooo much to do outside and its freakin' raining AGAIN grrrrrrrrrrrr

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home