Monday, May 08, 2006

Driftwood Horses


This artwork is amazing! The horses are made out of driftwood. The artist, Heather Jansch has a websit here:
Fellow blogger and friend, the brilliant Brian Kastel from Hell To Pay led me to this spectacular art site. Brian Kastel can be found here:
His postings are worth reading, and you will not be disappointed...
Enjoy this link. I cannot imagine the time, effort, and energy....not to mention the huge amount of creativity that goes into one sculpture.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

that's cool stuff.

9:33 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

okeeedokee Im headed that way now!

6:59 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cool huh?

12:04 PM  
Blogger Brian Kastel said...

Thank you for the praise, BarnGoddess, and the link, as well. I'm certain I'm not deserving, but you have my sincere appreciation for your impressions.

God bless you and yours.

3:06 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

BrianKastel- when I read your last post, I was impressed to say the least. You can easily express your thoughts and feelings thru words wonderfully. The praise is much deserved : )

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home