Thursday, May 18, 2006

Gee, What a Great Dad-Not!


Oklahoma City Bombing Conspirator Terry Nichols's Son Goes To Prison In Nevada. It appears that Nichols sent an 18 page letter pleading for leniency to a Nevada judge who sentenced Nichols' son to up to 4 years in prison for assaulting two police officers. Also in the letter Nichols stated that Timothy McVeigh manipulated him into taking part in the bombing and that his son was devastated because he couldn't get anyone to renew the bombing investigation. Josh Nichols was sentenced yesterday after being convicted in March of assault with a deadly weapon, resisting arrest, battery and possession of a stolen car. He was arrested October '05 after dragging two Las Vegas police officers who tried to stop him after seeing him get into a stolen car. What a great dad! yeah, right, more like what an idiot. Umm, I think 4 years is a bit light in the sentencing.....but then again, I think any kind of assault on our Nations peace keepers is a big deal.

This evil little man should not even be allowed postal rights as he rots in prison! The 168 innocent people he knowingly murdered do not have any rights. As for his excuses, someone duct tape his idiot mouth shut, this piece of garbage deserves nothing, let alone air to breathe.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

like father, like son...

4:53 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

whew jake nice profile pic : ) it looks like the evil idiot gene is hereditory....

butterflychic26-no way! I really like this shirt, I need one : 0

5:13 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl sad but true! jake is easy on the eyes, very nice pic indeed. well, Im off to the band concert
:)

5:27 PM  
Blogger Cementkitten said...

I've tried using time outs w/my kid, too. He's not even 2 yet so I don't think he gets the concept and it becomes a game of "stand up, sit down". I'm trying to teach him that hitting isn't good and so I try not to spank him because it probably does send the wrong message. Don't hit! Unless you're mad! But sometimes, a good swat on the butt is the only thing that will get his attention!!!

Your webpage is very interesting. It's not the usual boring blogging that most people have!!!

9:37 PM  
Blogger mikster said...

More proof that the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree.

9:55 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cememntkitten-thnx for coming by. also, I take your statement about my blog a compliment : )I try to be interesting and my life is far from ordinary, I usually just post whatever happens to interest me at that very moment.Kids-mine are driving me crazy. My 2yo is such a maniac, he cannot be left unsupervised for a milisecond or else he is into something....

10:20 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

mike-so true...I just hope Nichols' son isint an evil creep like his father..

10:22 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

fixcat-a few of Okla's lawmakers are trying to lessen the Pot sentences to make room for the REAL criminals, I hope they are successful! I remember the OKC bombing like yesterday.....I just feel such anger towards those people invovled...
Be sure to send me your return mailing addy, I am in the process of beading and will make some earrings just for you. I already have your beads selected!
who is that little troll over at briankastels anyhow? what a creep!

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home