Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Better

Today is a much improved in the weather department. Yeah, I know, I am obsessed with the weather. Ive explained my reasons before so just accept my obsession. It is clear, sunny, and much cooler this morning. It is supposed to warm back up into the 90's but atleast it is no longer humid.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another baby rabbit picture. This one I took late yesterday evening while I enjoyed sitting outside in the cooled evening air while sipping the remainder of the Red wine left from dinner. Im not sure why all the pics I snapped were blurry...........

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Do toads really give you warts? Because I touch this one whenever he stops by for a visit, which is quite often. Sometimes he pees tho. The first time toddler terror touched him, he got pee'd on, wee one was not happy about that, a furious hand washing immediately followed. One night I caught a few junebeetles and fed them to the toad, he/she actually ate them. Toddler terror and I had a fun time doing that, after about 3 beetles the toad had a full tummy. I like toads, please tell me the wart rumor is just that and not a fact. Warts are caused by a virus, can it be transmitted by toads? I do not think we covered that in any biology classes I took.....Once when I was younger, about 9 or 10 yo, I had a wart on my pointer finger, left hand. My sister, the one who teased me mercilessly while growing up, informed me that I caught it from catching toads. It scarred me for life, not on my finger but in my pre-teen mind. No more toad touching after the wart appeared. My mom took me to see Dr.Olsen and he burnt or froze off the wart, cant remember which it was, but it was gone for good after I saw him.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Toddler terror is taking his medicine like a good boy. I really want to take a ride this morning but I decided against it, he still isint feeling like his maniac self yet...sigh. This afternoon when I ride the cueless, hardmouthed sorrel, babysitter B. is coming over for about 2 hours, that will make toddler terror happy.

Have you ever heard of these pickles?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Because they are delicious! Crispy and bite sized. A jar of these doesnt last long in our ice-box, everyone here loves them. Wee one had about 6 of these tiny pickles for breakfast, along with some melon, and a piece of hard salami....all washed down with orange-tangerine juice. Quite a well-rounded breakfast, eh? Oh well, atleast he has a good appetite today......that makes me feel better.


I was over at An Audience of One reading and saw this little interesting tidbit:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ummm, I think the 'money cant buy happiness' statement is a big, fat lie.

Last nite I dozed off while watching the Late Show with David Letterman. He makes me laugh. I woke up about 3 am with the TV remote underneath me,and the channel turned to some whacked out Evangelical TV show. I hope I was not subconsciously brain-washed by these nutjobs in my sleep. I got into bed, hubby said "where ya been? I was just coming to check on you." I do not even think he was awake, honestly..........it was 3 am, I could have been out partying or who knows what......

5 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

bri-weather obsessed me, its from living in N.MI! I hope y'all have an easy storm season..you need the rain right? Enjoy your lunch, its not sprouts right? teehee

10:38 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

butterflychic-thnx for the link AND putting my mind at ease. Where ya been? thought you dropped off the face of the earth or something.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Warts are caused by what is called the Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) which is not transmitted by amphibian to human contact.

I disagree with that money thing. But, that's some pretty compelling evidence. All depend on their subjective view of happiness too.

1:56 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

bri-eww I hate wind, there is not place on earth that is windless, I already checked. icebox-an Oklahoma term for fridge.

kari-arent those the BEST pickles ever? I am not a fan of the big fat soggy ones....this crisp little uns are so yummy! BeeBee is a nice gelding, he is such a sweetie too. Ive been taking him to the round up gatherings and just generally riding him, he is broke to death. his owner doesnt want him but wont sell him either, I think she feels like he is a trophy from her divorce (he is!) I am hoping she'll eventually get tired of me bothering her about selling him and let me purchase him. but, he is an expensive horse, and she is paying a board bill here....who knows but Ive fallen in love w/ him

butterflychic-I wish I fell off the face of the earth too sometimes...I hate cleaning, I need a maid and you girlfriend...need to get out and DO SOME SERIOUS PARTYING! do I have to drive up to KS and take you out honkytonking?!?!!

Jake-thanks for the clarification on the wart thing. I would be much
happier ifI were a millionaire, so would you because Id share the wealth!

3:11 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl-I have 1/2 closet of 'business/office wear' that I still have from my old office job, I sold a lot on Ebay, but what a hassle, I am taking them tomrrow to my friends, let her pick them over they are in my WAY. The paint is a gem, he has such a sweet face and personality he gets on with my old guy so well.

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home