Thursday, June 08, 2006

Men Get PMS, Right?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Isint it medically documented somewhere, that men suffer from PMS? or better stated, men make others around them suffer? Because hubby woke up in a pissy mood, and I was happy when he walked out the door to work this morning, slamming it behind him. Maybe he'll have to work really late, sparing me from his bitchiness. If I wanted to reside with a bitch, I'd be a lesbian.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThis should be me tomorrow working at the yard, making some $. But, no. I had to say NO, because babysitter B. is away at basketball camp until tonight and she didnt want to promise me she'd be here at 6 am friday morning to watch toddler terror incase something happened. I can understand that, shes 16 yo, she has a life and also unexpected stuff does happen.


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTonite, I think I'll go find a roping....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Look at some of these.....


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingThen drink some tequila here....
____________________________________________________

I want to give some appreciation to our Military and a job well done! al-Zarqawi is NO MORE! WooHoo!!!!

Y'all have a great thursday!

14 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

Men don't get PMS. ;P

4:14 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

jake-ok Ill take your word for it since you are a man and in the medical profession.....what is you men actually get then? just joking!

7:06 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

i think we do have some sort of a biological clock. of course, we won't run out of sperm though.

7:08 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-I know a few men like that-craziness!

Jake-doesnt sperm count go wayyyyy down?

7:52 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-I did, you recve' my last email?

8:15 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

mine won't... haha, and i probably won't live to be very old either anyway.

pre-mortality-syndrome? ... *praying to God* may I be spared from such an ailment.

12:13 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

jake-I bet you live to be an ancient wise old man! how come you feel your sperm arent going to diminish with age? or are you just speaking like the true male you are!? my hubby is the same way, I tried to get him to get a vascectomy but he refused, scared of some 'unknown' side affect that might happen..........what a wimp!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

I live much too dangerously to live very long. As for my little breeders...

I am male. Alpha male.

Unga Bunga!

3:09 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

vascectomy- it might as well be castration. no male really wants a vasectomy.

3:10 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

jake-you are such a MAN! anyhow, i used to say that about myself "I would die young" and here I am at the ripe old age of 37....who woulda thought?

3:11 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

yep, any day now. ;P

3:14 PM  
Blogger Brian Kastel said...

"If I wanted to reside with a bitch, I'd be a lesbian."

I had to LOL at this one. Man storms off slamming the door while the woman curses and heads out to rope some steer. Hehehehe...

11:02 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

briankastel-only at my house!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
Adipex free prescription http://gor610yla9.blogspot.com/ krupps aroma control coffee maker reviews coffee maker business visa card Shopping coffee maker delonghi coffee makers Coffee discount maker One cup coffe maker and grinder

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home