Friday, June 09, 2006

Yesterday

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Feeling good, even in the HOT weather. I am glad the old guy is feeling better!


On my short road trip yesterday, toddler terror and I saw these interesting things. It was HOT and we were chilling in the car's AC, which was kinda nice.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wild horses at the Wild Horse Reserve, too bad they werent closer!

The Sign.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Never worked here, but it is a beautiful Ranch.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Someone's been catching some HUGE catfish....they stunk so I took the pics from across the road..ewwww!

Thats all for today because I am still sleepy but no rest for the wicked, I have chores and a toddler to take care of. I am buying some lottery tickets tonite. I need to hire a maid and one doesnt fit into my 'allowed budget' or so hubby says. I gave him a dose of the 'silent treatment' last nite, he doesnt like it so he was much nicer this morning. TGIF!


8 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

thnx Brian-I did the post over with more pics so it is easier to read, I made my pics smaller. Your safe from the silent treatment (for now) only joking!

8:40 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

its horrible. something needs done about this crime

9:32 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl-they are beautiful. Last winter when it there was a wild fire, very near where I took the pics, the herd was all together and they were running from these smoke across the field. Of course Iw as driving by w/out my camera, it would have made an awesome pic.

9:49 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

can i catch one for myself?

12:10 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

jake-fish or horse?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

horse of course!

and silent treatment is the worst. have mercy on your man! make him take out the garbage or something.

3:13 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

jake-the horses are protected by the BLM but Ive hardly ever wee them on the reserve...so have at it!

Hubby already takes out the trash...no good as a punishment :(

3:21 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

that was see them not wee them!

3:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home