Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sleep?

What is my problem? Okay dont answer that, I know I have huge issues....but I do not care about any of those tonite. I am tired, but I am not sleepy. I fear Ive become a full fledged insomniac. Maybe I'll lay off the iced-tea in the evening and reach for a beer or glass of wine instead.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingI rode the sorrel this afternoon. He is paying more attention to my legs. He is reluctant to get his hindquarters under him, he is starting to poll to the bit better but just not getting collected. Tomorrow I am going to only ground work him, take a step back and another look at how hes moving himself. A fresh look.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My horse has a brand, a freeze brand. It is kinda nice, for identification purposes. I think my camera needs new batteries, it was acting weird tonite.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting The old guy was cranky tonite, I think he was jealous because I groomed BeeBee first...or it could be the ugly green halter....So after the old guy was groomed and fly sprayed, he went and did this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Now he is a big dust ball again.
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingHe thinks he is the boss..
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A lot of deer have been around....too bad season is many months away!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Someone is FIRED from watchdog duty!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rude1 said...

Hi Goddess, I just got wireless here at the RV! YAY! Just wanted to say hiya :)

12:49 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

rude1-woohoo! wireless.....you are moving up in the world, I am happy you can start blogging on a regular basis again ;) I expect you to be checking in regularly now.

bri-ya, I know! I fianlly woke up hubby and he entertained me until I couldnt keep my eyes open anymore......that did the trick!

6:57 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

bri-I liked the little glimpse into your true self...very appealing to say the least! My true self is easily poured into thie blogger, as if you didnt already know. I am much more open here than in real life...this is like free therapy!Ive never had therapy before, but I imagine it is alot like this.

7:25 AM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

I'm with Brian, I LOVE your photos as much as your commentary! I'm so glad I found your blog.

Hope your sleeplessness goes away. Insomnia is torture.

8:13 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

bri-if blogger were a real 'thing' Id shoot it dead! who is Dr.D?

unacknowledgedgenius-thank you for the compliments! this blogger is my little outlet...like therapy as I told brian. Your blog is excellent! Ive been there everyday since I found it. My insomnia is getting old, I HATE going to the MD but I just might to get over this damn thing.

8:45 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl-nahh not sad, normal by me!

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home