Saturday, June 24, 2006

Random Things 'N Stufff

I discovered a new TV show. Hubby came indoors from mowing the lawn and turned on the TV (because it is always off when I am inside, unless Wee One needs quick entertainment so I can accomplish some task). Hubby started watching CMT Small Town Secrets. Since I am not into country music all that much, I never watch that station. I caught 1/2 of the episode and it was pretty good watching.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
While I was watching CMT I saw a mike's hard lemonade commercial that showed how to make a SIMPLE frozen drink: 1 bottle of mike's hard lemonade and some ice into a blender, blend it and there ya go! Next trip to town, I am picking some of this stuff up!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Earlier this evening, while standing over my grill cooking and watching my old horse munching in the pasture while Elvis growled from his dog pen at the baby rabbit eating carrot peelings, the funny story best friend L. told me the other nite came back to mind. I found myself giggling like a silly fool all by myself, grilling tongs in one hand and a ice cold budweiser in the other. Best friend L. is deathly afraid of mice and rodents of any sort. She'd rather face off a rattlesnake than a itty bitty field mouse. When Wee One and I visited the other nite, she gave me a play by play recount about her discovery, hunt, and subsequent killing of the pack rat she discovered inside her barn the day before my visit. She even showed me the pack rat's stash of goodies. After I realized I was giggling all alone with my thoughts, that made it all the funnier. Maybe my phunk is lifting or going away or whatever the f*ck those things do. I hope so, because, seriously, being in a phunk isint my style, if I do not snap outta it in the next few days, I am going to see the good doctor.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sometimes I miss the show arena.....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sometimes I miss riding english......

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sometimes I even miss saddleseat on the rare occasion....


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Wee One has been carrying around his stuffed kitty he got from his great Auntie Evelyn last summer. He has been alternating between the kitty and the stuffed snake he brought home from the zoo. But, tonite the kitty has been in his company more so. He's been pushing it around in his 'play' stroller, wrapping it up in a small blankie, giving it drinks from his sippy cup. So cute!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My friend Melissa (called Lisa for short) has a manx cat. He is FAT and LAZY and a big HOG. She has to take him to the groomers because he is nasty and gets dingleberries on his ass. Gross, I know! Once she asked me to help her cut them off. I was like, "No way, No f*cking way!"

Sometimes she trolls around here......oh well. If my horse got dingleberries on his ass, I wouldnt ask HER to help remove them! She really needs to put that fat cat on a diet...............

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trolling around indeed!And Binky needs a diet, I know.

7:57 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl-nope, I sure don't mind riding a 4 time national champion park horse! That would be awesome, in fact. I hope I remember, all these years of just QH has made me a bit sluggish...........

I miss showing, showing off, winning, and competing, the people can really suck tho, I understand ya there.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home