Thursday, June 22, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Last nite, I was outside messing around with the horses and little dog Elvis, somehow, a walking Stick Insect jumped on my back for a ride. It freaked me out at first, they are very creepy! Hubby rushed to my rescue and got it off me. Arent they bad luck or something? I vaguely remember hearing a folklore about these bugs.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Another sky picture from yesterday. The view is different today. Cloudy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blackeyedsusan flower. Not mine, I have no such green thumb. If its hardy foilage then it survives 'round here. But I couldnt resist this picture of a friend's.

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Black Bear in UP of MI, pictures taken by my sister at thier 'cabin'. It is more like a very nice house. These pics were taken of the bear by thier garage. Lots of nice bears up there!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A girl who can ride, and a very nice horse too!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Some more local talent.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Today is worming day at the homestead and Beebee gets a West Nile booster too....lucky him! After wormings and vaccinations, Scooter usually gives me the cold shoulder for a while. But, hes gotta have them so he better deal with it! Besides, I am the queen of 'cold shoulder' or better know as 'the silent treatment'. It doesnt work when done to me tho, I actually ENJOY being on the receiving end of the silent treatment much to hubby's dismay....heheheh

3 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-you are such a man! but thats okay...wouldnt want ya to be any different.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

nice pics!

I think the stick bug is awesome, they're so very sneaky.

as for the silent treatment, i like being the winner of said game. it's like a staring contest but better. i am undefeated.

11:46 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

Jake:where ya been? eww that stick bug creeped me out! I opted for squashing it but hubby saved it, lucky bug. Good thing were not married then, or we'd have to learn sign language, just joking!

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home