Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Another Day, Another B*tch

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isint this horse awesome? He is built just like the old guy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He is for sale. Price $25,000.00 he costs more than my car! No fair, I really want to buy him....sigh.....

The sorrel is going back to cousin L.'s next week. He is backing up tons better, an average of 5 steps and he knows what leg cues are now. He is still a bit sluggish taking his leads tho...

__________________________________________________________________________________

Have y'all heard about Oklahoma judge accused of using a sexual device while sitting on his bench? Umm, yes this is a true story. Well, it appears that the prosecutor has declined bringing the actual evidence to court and just showed Photos Of the Sexual Device To the Jury . I cant blame him....I wouldnt want to touch the nasty thing either! Former Creek County District Judge Donald Thompson is charged with 4 felony counts of indecent exposure for allegedly using a sexual device during trials in 2002 and 2003 : including a murder trial. Photos of the device that were taken by Sapulpa Police Captain Mike Reed were shown to the jury yesterday. Reed testified he was testifying during a trial in 2003 when he heard an "air pressure" noise and later saw Thompson with a tube running up his robe, between his knees(SICK PERVERT!). Reed says he photographed the device during a break in the trial (SNEAKY BUT SMART!), but said under cross-exam that he never saw the judge expose himself(lucky for him!). Defense attorneys say the device was a gag gift given to Thompson as a birthday present and that he never used it(ummm.. yeah.. sure.. I believe ya). Also testifying were retired Police Captain Brant Green and Police Chief Jim Wall and both described hearing a sound like an air pressure cuff being inflated. This story is just too damn weird NOT to be true! Only in Oklahoma.....

_____________________________________________________
**mini ranting below**
This may piss some people off, but today I really do not give a flying horseshit. I am all for the ban on pit bulls. I like dogs, I do not care how many dogs or what kinds of breed the next guy has, as long as he is a responsible dog owner and takes proper care of his animals. I used to care less if they were pits or not. But last X-mas a 3 yo boy I had met once, the nephew of one of hubby's pulling unit companies hubby hires ocassionally to pull wells, was attacked and killed by the 3 yo's uncle's pitt bull. If the pitt was not there, it couldnt have attacked and killed the little guy. Now again in the news, Dogs Attack Leaves Two Dogs Dead, Another Hurt. 2 pitts break into a gate and garage of an out of town dog owner and slaughter the 2 dogs in the safety of thier OWN HOME. What if they were children? The attacking dog's owner has yet to come forward...low life chicken SHIT.

Something else that really pissed me off to no end early this morning...who the f*ck leaves a Toddler locked in a hot car until they die?!?!!! WTF is wrong with people!!!!! Police said a 21 month old boy has died after being left in a hot car outside his home near Stillwater Oklahoma. Chief Medical Examiner Kevin Rowland says Banyan Blaze Roberts temperature of nearly 108 degrees at the hospital but an official cause of death has not yet been determined. The toddler had no other signs of trauma. Payne County Undersheriff Noel Bagwell says the boy was unresponsive when sheriff's deputies arrived at the boy's home southeast of Stillwater. The boy died later Sunday at a hospital. The case is under investigation. This just makes me sick.....who forgets about a child inside thier car? who forgets about a 21 month old baby? At that age, that child should be the ONLY thing on the caregivers mind.
I would feel better if I could lock who ever is responsible for this poor baby in a hot car today from 12 pm-5 pm. Give them a little taste of what that innocent child went thru...yes, I am serious and yes, I could do this to someone who I thought deserved it, and no, I wouldnt feel the least bit badly about doing it.

__________________________________________________

On a much better note-look what I found while I was in Tulsa!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Its an energy drink with alcohol..........yummm! They made this especially for me, I just know it.

______________________________________________

Today has already started as a red letter great day (said in a sarcastic voice) I care not to go into detail maybe itll take a turn for the better. Catch y'all later.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BG, Diane here. Girl, I agree with you on both rants. The dogs are dangerous, even if trained well, it's in their nature to attack. It's their purpose. And who the hell leaves a child in a hot car to die?!! We had a case here in FL where the daycare center brought a load of kids home. One fell asleep. They never noticed until a yard worker discovered the child. I don't remember if the child died, but it burned me to no end. How could you forget someone elses child? You are being PAID to mind them! Sory your day is not starting on the right foot. I am not feling very chipper today either. I have to change that as I have a ruber stamping class to attend tonight. Take care, talk with you later.

10:53 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

diane-rubber stamping? what is that? maybe I should take up basket weaving or quilting or something...if I had time! I see Im not the only unchipper person today, hope you get to feeling better! Im sure we'll here more stories about that poor toddler, it just really angers me, good thing Im not a judge or a law maker, they'd get the worse penalty I could conjure up.

10:59 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

that was hear..holy crap I do not even have proper grammar today!

11:01 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

thanks brian!

11:16 AM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

oooh, an energy drink with alcohol, point me in the right direction!

I have heard about the pervert judge, weird weird weird.

I agree with you about punishment for the people responsible for leaving the child in the hot car, WTF were they thinking?! The poor little thing, it makes my heart break.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi BG - I will send you an email about stamping. Too much for this space.

2:18 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

unacknowledgedgenius-I love those Sparks!
yeah, that judge is a weirdo, he even looks weird!I know, that toddler story was so sad, it also really pissed me off, some people have NO RIGHT to be parents or caregivers.

okay diane!

2:27 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl-10G will get you a decent horse that'll put you in the money NOW, if I was looking for a barrel horse, Id buy a finished one, still young enough, one thats been around once...Id be ready to spend between 10G and 14G but no more. Thats just me, I would not want to have to invest a lot of time fine tuning or re-tuning....but thats me and I got 10 years on you..I might have felt different in my twenties. If I were to compete AQHA western pleasure again, Id buy a horse thats been there/done that with lotsa points, no work, just push button.....sellin' your last show horse? awww dang....but if hes wasting away, it might be for the best. Send him over here, Id love to ride a saddle bred around, imagine the LOOKS Id get, but the cadillac ride would be so NICE!

7:57 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

I first got turned onto the Sparks in Illinois! I was so Happy when i found it yesterday :)

7:59 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

kari-yeah, I like more color but this guy is BUILT. he reins, heads, heels, cuts, does it ALL and is in the money....too bad I dont have an extra 25G laying around....

Sparks is good! I discovered it in Illinios and looked for it in Okla near me w/out luck. But I was at a new superwal-mart in Tulsa just built and went to get some beer and there they were! I was happy, just 3.2 alch content not 6pt like I would rather have but Ill take what I can get, happily.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Bblaze905 said...

I really pray and hope for you that you never make a mistake that results in a tragedy. The guilt and pain of losing a child is horrific. I would urge you though to do some research on this subject matter. These deaths do not just happen to a dead beat piece of crap parent that abuses their child. No, it in fact happens more often to very loving and responsible parents that experienced a change in routine. These deaths do not discriminate. They happen to rich people, poor people, educated people and uneducated people. This has happened to teachers, principals, doctors, lawyers, a NASA scientist, and the list goes on. A majority of these deaths are true accidents by parents and people who truly loved and cared for their child. I hope for you that if you ever make a mistake that people do not judge you as harshly as you like to judge people who you do not even know. Instead of judging you should use your blog for good and do some research and raise awareness to help prevent these accidental deaths!

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home