Monday, June 19, 2006

Big Plans!

Tomorrow Wee One and I are leaving early and going to the Tulsa Zoo . Hubby's company gave him 4 free admission tickets and also train ride tokens. We are only using 2 admissions tickets but we'll use all of the train tokens. Toddler terror LOVES trains. He has his own Fisher Price Train set with a remote. He plays with a lot, and his dad likes it too...not to mention Toddler terror's older brother spends a lot of time playing with it as well. But, it is cool, for an aged 2 - 6 yo toy. Even I can manage to put it back together when it gets rearranged. I am posting tonite because Ill be gone all day tomorrow and then going to our round up clubs play day. I had some pictures to share.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Elvis doesnt like his girlfriend, Red. She is a sweetie, a bit bigger than Elvis but a lovely dog. I am not suprised he isint into her, he has NEVER been interested in the 'ladies' , EVER. Best friend L. has some very nice daschunds. She breeds the tiny, minis. She doesnt have very many litters or a huge breeding facility. They are all home-raised and never, ever kenneled. She has some very nice dogs, a couple that are show quality. She gave us Elvis a long time ago as a small pup because I adore chocolate daschunds. Since Elvis is so tiny and well behaved for a male, I kept his gonads in tact so she could have 2 litters out of him. Elvis has been visiting his lady friend quite regularly now since 2000 and still shows no interest in doing the nasty thing with anything. sigh

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
mowing in unison

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
some more mowing Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
and more mowing
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isint he a beauty? He can make my heart skip a beat.... he is that gorgeous.....
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The rain ended this afternoon. The sun came out and dried up everything in what seemed minutes! with the exception of a puddle, here and there.The baby rabbit is still hanging around, hubby and wee one saw it this evening eating in the back yard. The baby rabbit is really growing! Im glad because last nite in the barn was a snake, I only saw the tail, probly a rat or a black snake, but decent sized. Maybe big enough to eat baby rabbit who sometimes goes into the barn where I trail feed out of the feed bins when I get sloppy feeding. I had better quit being so messy! I put out some Snake Repellent where it was safe to do so hoping the snake moseys on outta there tonite.

Earlier this evening hubby and wee one played outside, went for a drag, and then ice cream. I went for a short bareback ride,with only a halter, and lead rope. I went down the road and back on the old guy. When we got home, I fly sprayed all the horses and gave them a quick kiss goodnite. I was hoping son #1 would take out time in his busy scedule to call home but he didnt, it seems he was at his cousin's double header baseball game. Sports are #1 in my 12 yo's life, but thats cool. Son #1 did call yesterday morning to wish his dad Happy Father's Day.

Y'all should know, the Winning Powerball Lottery Ticket that was sold in Broken Arrow Oklahoma was not mine-dammit! I had plans for that 100 millions dollars too...............

5 Comments:

Blogger i used to be me said...

Darn, I was hoping for a loan!

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diane here! Back when I was living with 2 girlfriends after high school (party central) we went to the Bronx Zoo via train. Of course, we weren't really interested in the animals IN the cages....

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me again. Do tell, what went on at the zoo? and the train? How 'bout the ride to & from? Whadya do? I'm soo excited , I can't wait 'til tomorrow! Pictures, pictures! Gotta see 'em! Goddy, goody, goody! "see" ya tomorrow, BG! Diane

4:22 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

bri-I didnt name poor Elvis, but yeah...I agree!

unacknowledged genius-Id have given ya a loan....thats a lotta $$

kari-the zoo was fun, HOT tho. He is such a lovely paint, I like seeing him out there, I just wish she'd sell him!

di-I bet the brox zoo is huge!I have some pics, Ill post tomorrow

cowgirl-yep for 6 years, ever since he turned 2yo Elvis has been seeing Red without giving her a little...hes too mean to be a priest, maybe a voodoo priest!

4:49 PM  
Blogger kel said...

Have fun at the zoo, we have a membership and love going!

8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home