Monday, April 10, 2006

Horrorscope



This time change is kicking my ass! I woke up at 4 am and could not get back to sleep-dammit. Now about noon I'll be sleepy. After a whole damn week, I should be used to the new time.....never did understand about all this daylightsavingstime crap anyhow. I know I like it getting dark later tho.

So, since I could not sleep I jumped on the net to check the news and was sidetracked by my horoscope-that was a huge mistake. My horoscope for the next 2 days is pretty crappy. Now I cant go back to sleep for damn sure~

today(mon):
Being right isn't enough; you also must be aware of your impact on others. You may have the facts, but that doesn't mean that everyone else wants to be reminded of it again and again. Being gentle with your criticism will help coworkers hear what you have to say without becoming defensive. Remember, how you deliver your message is as important as what you say today.

tomorrow(tues):
Applying your common sense carefully may not guarantee the desired outcome today, for there are forces at work that you do not understand. Perhaps a recent conflict is revisited now for no apparent reason. Or maybe a playful or romantic engagement turns temporarily sour. Whatever it is, don't try to over-manage the situation. The quicker you relinquish control, the sooner you will have it back.

found here:
http://horoscopes.aol.tarot.com/aol/index2.php?sign=&sign_selected=

Great huh? guess I better lay low for a few days..................
_____________________________________________________

A lovely horse is always an experience.... It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. ~Beryl Markham

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home