Thursday, April 06, 2006

Horsey News....









This afternoon, during my daily search of all intersting news articles thru google, I came across a few that I thought were rather interesting. So, I posted the links for all of my horsey friends and nonhorsey ones as well. I am also updating all of my puter security and my puter is kinda pokey this afternoon while I am adding my EXTRA security system. But, its worth the tiny irritation to be fully protected as best I can.
___________________________________________________

New York City Police Horses Being Evicted
The 25 horses in Troop B of the New York City Police Department's Mounted Unit are stabled on the ground floor of a structure along the West Side Highway. But officials who want to build a park in the neighborhood are planning to evict the animals..........
entire news story here:
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/ap/nation/3775168.html

_________________________________________________

Friesians in the Bluegrass: FHANA Moves Headquarters to Kentucky Horse Park
The Friesian Horse Association of North America (FHANA) is proud to announce that they are relocating their headquarters from Sisters, OR, to Lexington, KY. This move will enable the Friesian to increase its visibility in the North American equine industry. Plans are to locate their offices in the National Horse Center at the Kentucky Horse Park.........
entire news story here:
http://www.usef.org/content/newsDisplay/viewPR.php?id=1193

__________________________________________________


There is just as much horse sense as ever, but the horses have most of it.
~ Anonymous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home