Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Horror in Tulsa: 10 yo Girl's body found*UPDATE*



This is the picture of Daniel Johnson who police have arrested for the murder of Elizabeth Wagoner. More updated info at bottom:

UPDATED at bottom

____________________________________________________
Picture to the right is the 10 year old girl, her name has NOT been released-only a photo to help generate information from possible witnesses....

Last night about 7 p.m. a man was dumping trash into a dumpster at 21st street and Sheridan. When he approached the dumpster he witnessed a late 80's white aerostar mini-van and a white male, approximate 30's, slender build, dark-haired, driving away from the area. The witness looked to see what the van had left, it was a 10 year old little girl's body wrapped up in carpet/blanket (unsure of the details). He notified police.

The little girl, who's name is not released yet, had gone for a walk after school. She was a student at Hoover Elementary and lived less than a mile from where she was found. Here is what a Tulsa Police Officer had to say:
'these are the ones that make you sick.'
I'll UPDATE as news is made available. Nothing can be heard on TPD scanner on this case.
Entire story here:
http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0306/314417.html

*****UPDATE*****

Police have arrested a 28 yo white male from the 2700 block of S. Hudson just now. The white van was stopped by TPD on interstate 44 near the BA (Broken Arrow)expressway. A woman was driving the van. Police obtained a fingerprint from inside the van that matched a fingerprint from the ducttape on the girl's body.

Does the woman driving this 'van' live in a freakin cave?!?!! this story has been plastered all over the news, Nationally as well! Some people.............More updates as they sadly come my way.

updated news here:

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0306/314535.html

More about suspect:

TPD right now is executing a search warrant on Johnson's home which is about 1 block form Elizabeth Wagoners. This piece of human sewage is married but seperated from his wife (she was driving the van used in the homicide, that police stopped earlier today) and the FATHER of 2 children. TPD is also questioning Johnson's wife at this time.....they had better! because, how did she NOT know? This has been all over the news, the description of the van and driver! Kudos to the witness who found Elizabeth Wagoner's body and noticed the details of the suspect..leading to TPD arresting the suspect and hopefully the DEATH PENALTY for this piece of filth! entire story here:

http://www.kotv.com/main/home/stories.asp?whichpage=1&id=101390

More

Johnson was booked into the Tulsa County Jail today on first-degree murder, first-degree rape and kidnapping. Authorities say he is cooperating with their investigation. Well, he by God had better-sick piece of filth! Also he is held on $84,000 bond and has drug charges pending from this arrest. Personally, I feel this scum does not deserve bail. I cannot imagine the horror Elizabeth Wagoner's parents are going thru right now. When something like this happens (which it NEVER should) the person responsible should be dealt with in the same manner they used on thier innocent victim. At least Oklahoma has the Death Penalty-something I support whole-heartedly. From this scum's charges, he is a certain DP candidate. Whole story here:

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0306/314535.html

________________________________________________________

3/30 I just heard on the early morning news Johnson has confessed to the kidnap, rape, murder of 10 yo Elizabeth Wagoner. I havent found a newslink yet but they sure enough said iton the TV. Sick POS, Ihope he is still eligible for the DP and didnt cut a deal to confess-sick creep!

This little angel was an outstanding student and kid in general. What a horrible loss!

______________________________________________________-

4/1/06

murder suspect confesses:

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0306/314904.html

Van used in murder stolen from TPD:

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0306/315315.html

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Georgie says they should be checking out the father.......me not so sure. Let me know any news asap, I do the same for you. awful story

9:33 AM  
Blogger OptyMyst said...

is anyone else simply exhausted from all of the scary news? sigh.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Followed you here from Dr.Charles's blog.

So scary. So heartbreaking!

what is wrong with people these days?!?!?

I thought when they caught the serial rapist, Tulsa would be safe for a while :(

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first, i understand that when you don't know someone personally you tend to make assumptions about them...so with that in mind, let me defend the wife of this scumbag. I grew up with her. she is my younger sisters best friend. she is a good person and comes from a good family. they were seperated but trying to work it out when he came back to stay with her for a while until he could get his own place. when you have problems in your marriage you don't think 'my husband must have killed that girl because he is in his 30's and i have a white van.' she came home, jumped in the shower, and it was then that he took HER van and dumped the body. She didn't really think he would have had time to do that. she thought he was at home while she took a quick shower. i think she would have figured it out quickly if the police hadn't found him so quickly. just don't criminalize a very innocent woman because she made a mistake and married scum. she is traumatized by this as well as the poor childs family, just in a very different way. she has a child with the creep, for crying out loud. don't do that to her.

10:56 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

you right-maybe I did jump to conclusions too fast on the 'wife' or maybe I just think people should be MORE OBSERVANT to what is going on around them.

I am sorry for all of the innocent children in this case that
1. the beautiful Elizabeth who lost thier life
2. The young children who lost thier father and are going to have to live with what 'he' has done.

I hope Daniel Johnson's children are able to find happiness and go on to live healthy and successful lives.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work at where Johnson is currently being held. Everytime I give him his tray through the food slot in his cell door, I look at him and think of my 7, 10, and 12 year old children. It is very disturbing at times when offenders with charges like this come through my work. You never really know who is out there! When people like this come in and us Correctional Officers have to deal with them in anyway, it at times starts to take a toll. Part of our job is to protect the Inmate's from each other...Well, when people like this come in what if I don't want to? It does cross your mind trust me especially when the crime is against a child or minor or even someone who can not defend themself. Johnson will be on 23 hour lockdown and protective custody in prison for the rest of his life, just like he is now. I just like you don't agree with his sentence, he should be put to death. He is obviously very disturbed. Working in a prison has taught me things I can't explain. I am still a human being with human thoughts, and I can't help but think sometimes I could leave his door unsecure and let the other inmate's take turns doing whatever they want...but it would be by accident of course!!
I can never convey enough how much my HEART HURTS for little Elizabeth's family. And I pray for every family of the victim's these Monster's hurt. Myself and the other officer's at work say a prayer for all the victim's and thier families everyday before shift...And sometimes there isn't a dry eye in the room.

10:17 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

anon-thnx for stopping by and leaving your comment. I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to see the human side of your job. I cannot imagine having to see this human sewege or someone like him on a daily basis. I honestly believe if you accidentally left his cell unsecure you'd be doing us all a favor....how tempting! He deserves to die a slow painful death, there is absolutely no reason why he should be allowed to breathe and suck our tax dollars dry, he deserves no protection whatsoever, no one was able to protect that innocent child he horribly murdered!

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...Losing Libby is..well there are no words that can describe it. Thank you so much for leaving your thoughts..A year has come and gone, and it feels as if all of this was just a few days ago. Life for our family is on detour. Please visit some of our pages if you would like to meet Libby through photos and our thoughts of her. Please keep her alive and not let this evil act be what she is remembered for. http://www.myspace.com/lindsaywagoner ; http://www.myspace.com/mrbill069 ; http://www.myspace.com/aprildawns
Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnson is the son of my ex-husbands decesed brother. Oh my Gosh what a shock. The man deservers the worse! May God bless the Johnson family each and everyone of them.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found your website by accident, looking up Libby's name. I was her friend way back in pre-school, and let me tell you, she was one of the sweetest people. I've heard on the news that she was tricked by the man saying he was looking for his puppy, and I absolutely believe it. She would help any animal in trouble. I'm glad she is in Heaven now, though. And to be honest, I'm almost glad she died, because no one should have to go through the pain of dealing with rape. It is better for her in Heaven, where she can rest in peace without having to see what happened all over the news.

11:03 AM  
Anonymous BarnGoddess said...

Hi Libby's friend from preschool. Thanks for the giving us a bit of insight into Libby. She is indeed a beautiful child and would have grown into a wonderful woman one day if she was ever given the chance. I think about her often and know she is in a better place. I feel nothing but rage for her killer, he deserves the worst death imaginable! Bless her loved ones....

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i went to school with libby she was a great beautiful girl.she was allways happy when i would see her. i knew her threw second grade threw 4th. shes in a better place now. ill allways remember her

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to church with her... she was such a sweet girl.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It been a very long time since this was created, but i randommly was chcking on the jerk scumbag and the status of his sentence and found this article. she was my classmate and friend. i remember the day and night she went missing like it was yesterday still... can remember the sport i was playing but it was after practice/ game when a friend had mentioned their parent said she was missing. we were only kids. i didnt think anything except oh shell be found safe. i remember my mom letting me sta up late that night to see if they found her and getting the call updating us that her body had been discovered. She was the sweetest, most pure girl i dont remember a single moment in which she was mean or rude. There is still a statue of her at the school and i go visit it sometimes at night. I just randomly

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know nobody looks at this site anymore, but this man is my mother's ex. My sister was his daughter. They both spent conflicting years depressed, confused, and heartbroken. I never understood what happened, and dear god I love my mother. He abused her, he manipulated her, he was disgusting. Dear sister and mom, I love you. May Daniel be condemned to hell. If anyone sees this and is interested, my sister and mother live wonderfully fulfilling lives now. My sister is a beautiful mother and my mom is a wonderful women. Fuck you, Daniel.

6:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading this made me laugh a little, truly. I told my mother how you called him sick filthy scum and she laughed as well. Thank you, original poster. You made the wonderful women this man abused laugh.

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home