Sunday, July 30, 2006

Gone!

I'll be away from my blogger for a little more than a week. I am so excited about seeing son #1 and my family! I am not too thrilled about the long drive but it'll be worth it a million times over. I doubt Ill have time to be blogging while I am away enjoying the beautiful Great Lakes and visiting with my much missed family. I promise to take lots of photos and post them.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



I am hoping I have time to visit my absolute favorite place on earth, Whitefish Point . Of all the Great Lakes , Lake Superior is my favorite. It has many faces: calm and serene, stormy and deadly, clear and pristine...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I have a big family reunion to attend on the Island on my fathers side. I am looking forward to seeing many, many of my relatives I have not seen since I was very young and also it will be a GOOD party!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

My animals will be well cared for by my father-in-law. He is one of the most trustworthy and dependable people on this earth. So, I can take a break and not worry (too much!) about my animal's well being.
********
As soon as we get back from N.MI Ill be busy enrolling son#1 in Junior high, checking out football equipment and so on....so I'll post about my trip with pictures of course as soon as I can. Take care!



12 Comments:

Blogger Politically Homeless said...

Have a great time!

4:48 PM  
Blogger kel said...

Looking forward to your great pics! Have fun!

5:19 PM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

Oh BG!! That photo with the horses?? That's the kind of vista I want to ride into. I really do. Somewhere out there, surely there is a land of far beyond. Sigh xo

Have a wonderful time!!

GG xo

9:46 PM  
Blogger Sweet and Salty said...

Have a beautiful fun time with your son and your family! I'll miss your posts.

Love the pics with the two horses!

11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aniin BG,

We have said all there is to say, there remains only the doing. Be safe, be guided.
Love B & D

4:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wagons HO! Bon Voyage BG, Enjoy & relax - for it all too soon will end, sigh..... Diane

9:03 AM  
Blogger RedNeckGirl said...

we'll miss you but have a blast! Be careful on your trip. :-)

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip. :)

5:43 PM  
Blogger i used to be me said...

HAVE FUN! STAY SAFE!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I gotta say that I love that picture of the horses at sunset. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by my website over the weekend. I like your blog...I'll be back!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Awesome pics. Hope you have a good time

10:47 AM  
Blogger GaffLady said...

i hope you are having a great time! can't wait to see the pics when you get back.

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home