Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Ramblings

Temptation....rearing its ugly head, like some horrible monster from a B movie flick. The last 2 days, I have craved cigs once more. You can read about my battle here:
http://warponyramblings.blogspot.com/2006/04/smoke-signals.html
This morning I came so close to caving but I did not. Instead, I called S. which reminded me how much of a NAG he can be, then I ran to the store and bought 25 suckers.
_____________________________________________________

How does a person go from the woman in the first pic to this:


Crack head

A long time ago, I honestly thought Whitney Houston had a marvelous voice that made all other singers pale by comparision. Her music is not my type nor have I ever purchased any of her albums, but when I heard her sing the National Anthem, I thought to myself (and still do) that no other singer has ever made our Nations Song sound so beautiful. But, that was years ago. Before she wasted her talent and apparently her life to Bobby Brown and drugs. From the news or at least from her sister-in-law Tina Brown, it comes to the public that Houston has checked herself back into rehab once more. This rehab visit comes after several news articles from the National Enquirer, which showed a disturbing picture of what they claim is crack inside Whitney's filthy bathroom. Whitney get a life!

________________________________________________________


How scary is this picture?! My 2 least favorite people. Okay, I know some people actually like them....those who do: you can stop reading now. Anyhow, I was news surfing and I came across an article where the Smithsonian Institution commissioned both of the Clinton's portraits at the same time. The Clinton's unveiled their National Portrait Gallery representations 4/24/06 at a private party for friends and patrons who helped underwrite part of the commissions. Here is what Hillary had to say about the whole deal:

"Many of my predecessors played a major role in our nation's history, one only has to read the stories to know this."

Oh my........

what a BIG waste of good $$$$$$$$$$

1 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

thank you. I read cowgirls poem, I like it.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home