Monday, April 24, 2006

Monday Newsflash


Chimps have always creeped me out, even the nicest and friendliest ones. They are not my favorite attraction at the Zoo (I love the polar bears!). Heres a VERY good reason:

In Freetown, Sierra Leone, Police hunted 4/24 for chimpanzees that escaped from a Sierra Leone preserve, attacked and mauled a group of local and American sightseers. One rare attack that left one local man dead and at least four other people hospitalized. The U.S. Embassy has warned travelling Americans against going to the Tacugama Chimpanzee Sanctuary, it is where the chimps escaped before the attack on a taxicab filled with Americans and others. The Sierra Leonean cab driver died as the chimps ripped his body apart and the three Americans were treated at a local hospital for minor injuries. Another Sierra Leonean man in the group had his hand amputated after the primate mauling. The Americans were in Sierra Leone to help construct a new embassy building. Armed police are searching for 27 chimpanzees. While 4 other chimps had returned on their own to the reserve.
Chimpanzee attacks are unusual but not unheard of. 2 chimps that escaped from their cages in California severely mauled one man last year, injuring his genitals(ouch!) and limbs. A witness shot the chimps before they killed the man. Scary!!!!!
_________________________________________________________


This man is so sickening. Too bad he did not get the death penalty. I like Wichita, KS. Best friend L. and I attend the yearly Equifest when our schedules allow and the people there are just neat. The BTK(sounds like a Burger King Sandwhich!) monster deserves to suffer for what he did. Dennis Rader (BTK) remains in a prison's most restrictive environment. He is let out of his 8-foot-by-10-foot cell one hour a day, five days a week, to shower and exercise. Prosecutors in the BTK case have wanted restrictions on activities, like: pictures of women and children and news articles of his murders. Having these things might allow Dennis Rader to relive his grisly and sex-fueled fantasies/murders. But BTK earned the privileges through a system designed to encourage good behavior. The privilige list couldnt be found, obvious its a secret. Give this worthless piece of human sewege the death penalty.....he isint fit to breathe.

________________________________________________________


I have some to my own conclusion that Tom Cruise is completely off his rocker. I do not watch much TV but I heard about his couch jumping episode, and his vocal fued over anti-depressant drugs with Brooke Shields when Ms. Shields had severe post-partum depression. Ive also read about Mr. Cruise's obsession with Scientology. He has become down right scary these days. I wonder how Mission Impossible III is going to do at the box office? I doubt I'll be wasting my $ on an ticket. You know what they say about sequels.......................

43-year-old Mr. Cruise just recently had a new baby girl with his brand new girlfriend, Katie Holmes. She is half his age. Lets hope Ms. Holmes doesnt suffer frompost-partnum depression! Here is a quote from Mr. Cruise about his new baby's birth:

"It was everything that we wanted it to be and more, It(the birth) was really very spiritual."

Okay ladies, I did not find childbirth spiritual until I received a shot of demerol and then finally an epidural either delivery. Maybe my husband did..........of course he wasnt the one doing all the work. Yep, ole Tom is definately off his rocker.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dreaming again said...

You and yours safe after our wicked weather tonight?

I've never believed in alien life ...but Tom Cruise is seriously making me reconsider!!!
Geesh! When he first made the comment about mental illness and medications.... oh never mind ...

I can't stand him !

I hope you're safe.

11:09 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

fixcat-I felt it was only fair for TC,BTK, and the killer chimps to be in the same post, they all resemble eachother.

dreamingagain-we just had some BIG hail and BIG winds, tons of rain. Nothing too serious. lol, I am still laughing over your 'alien life' comment. Doesnt Scientology people think humans on earth origionated from Aliens? I might be confused...

brian-thnx for stopping by. I agree about Holmes, she is ruining her life by hooking up with that nut job. Sometimes I like to be the prosecutor, judge, and jury here at my blog...(so, its not always about horses) I like when others join in and do the same. C'mon back!

7:40 AM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

happy birthday! Ill have a beer for you tonite. I need more coffee too..tomorrow is my b-day, the big 37 omg!

12:10 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Doesnt Scientology people think humans on earth origionated from Aliens? I might be confused...

From what I've heard in the media, I don't know if scientology in general does, but evidently TC does.

As far as your BTK comment ... I about snarfed my coffee last night when I read that (Burger King comparrison) because I've been calling their Burger King King the Royal Pedophile ... I REFUSE to go to Burger King till they pull those blasted commercials! That king gives me the royal heebeegeebees!!!!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home