Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Tagged

One of my favorite bloggers has officially tagged me. Rude1 can he found here:
http://therude1rampage.blogspot.com/ He is a daily read of mine, very good stuff.

So here goes:
1) I have to drink 2 cans of coke a day or I get cranky
2) during the middle of the night, I wake up and check on on my kids, go outside and check on my old horse, then usually look at a few auctions on Ebay
3) I have a slight cussing problem
4) I specifically order things to be delivered thru UPS because my UPS driver is a HOTTIE~
5) I hold grudges, for a very very long time
6) On a regular basis, I chase Jehovah witnesses (I think thats who they are) off my property with a pellet gun, they think its a real gun.
7) I have a tattoo, I love it, its of my horse, a portrait of his beautiful head

Now the real freaky stuff about me, I'll follow rude1 and keep it to myself! lol

9 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

good, I am glad I am not the only one running after these jokers with a firearm : )

3:14 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

I LOVE number 6! I'm also guilty of 3, and 7 (although mine is not of your horse, or any horse for that matter lol)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

hahaha, oh and number 4? I used to take my drycleaning all the way across town 'cause the girl that worked there was hot! That was a long time ago...

3:26 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

a long time ago huh? lol...dont tell my hubby my confession or else Ill have to start using Fedex and they have a hateful acting woman driver in my area! ick!

3:31 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

hehehehe "hateful acting woman" now now, I'm sure hubby don't mind you looking; it's like watching a sunset, appreciating the view is all :)

4:37 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

Hey, I just really noticed your url "warpony ramblings"; here's another wierd thing about me. When I was in the AF, at each base, I would name my jet something different. My favorite was "Nightmare, The War Pony". lol We were a night fighter unit and our wing mascot was a wild mustang. Weird... :)

4:55 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cool! great minds think alike : ) you couldnt have picked a better mascot. This weekend if all works out, Iam going to try to take some new pics of the wild mustangs on the preserve near me.

5:24 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

lol, the fedex lady is mean, and she has dirty fingernails, I noticed the last time she was out here-ick!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Rude1 said...

Cool, I can't wait to see the pics!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home