Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Ass-H*le Award Goes to...



Sometimes people really suck, like this guy:

Published on Thursday, March 23, 2006
Letter: Why not let surplus horses be slaughtered?
"Let me in on this debate. People all over the world eat horse meat. I thought a number of times when I was in the military I was eating horse meat and monkey meat, too.We have forced horse slaughter plants to be closed in this country. Why? Because animal rights people don't like it. There is a great market for horse meat. We eat cows, goats, sheep, hogs, deer, antelope, elk and buffalo. What difference does it make? Lewis and Clark were glad to eat horse meat and, at times, the only thing better was dog meat.Now I wouldn't be complaining, but we taxpayers are paying for the support in feeding these BLM horses which nobody wants. We have to control the amount of horses because of overpopulation, just like the buffalo in the park. It's called overgrazing. People who have pet horses have an idea of what it costs BLM taxpayer horses to feed (Feb. 22 Gazette article).Heck, let's get this horse meat on the market. Perhaps I will try a steak or two."

Jxxxs X. XouthXorth

http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2006/03/23/opinion/letters/57-reader-7.txt

____________________________________________________

Obviously, J.O. does not have a clue about horses. Jerk! Feeding/caring for 1 horse costs less than feeding/caring for 1 large dog. Maybe he better do a little bit of research before shooting his mouth off.

____________________________________________________

My hubby is sooooo off the ass-h*le hook this morning, he has been replaced!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, that is really silly. interesting how we value the meat of different animals though

3:19 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

yeah, Dr. Charles I happen to love beef, preferably in the form of a New York Strip cooked med-rare but I would probly let myself starve to death before I consumed a horse, that may be silly of ME but I cannot help the way I feel.

Since you a Dr. how do you feel about beef?

7:42 AM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:45 PM  
Blogger ~ good girl ~ said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home