Wednesday, March 01, 2006

What's your sign?


Lately, I have been easily irritated. So, when I saw this information it occurred to me it might be useful. Look at the link. I am not sure I buy into all that astrological stuff, along with psychics, ghosts, UFO's, ect.. My position is totally on the fence in that area. I have witnessed a few 'odd' sightings, happenings, luckily I was not alone, so I know I am not crazy. Was it paranormal? possibly, most likely. As for the astrology/horoscope business, I want to believe in it today-so I'll follow the advice given at the link for what a Taurus should avoid. Check it out, neat info!
http://horoscopes.aol.tarot.com/articles/bysign/things2avoid-bysign-aol-ws.php?code=aol&feature=ws-things-to-avoid&

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HiFriends!

Hi, you have a nice site, good Luck!!!

adult amatuer sex videos

alabama sexual consent age

amateur nude photo post

angelina jolie haveing sex

asian lesbian xxx clips
very thanks
Boris Eberhardt

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home