Monday, February 27, 2006

trash time


Happy Monday-yeah right! Monday at my homestead is cleaning day-ick. Everything gets a good scrubbing/disinfecting and any litter laying around cluttering that doesnt have a proper place goes into the trashcan. My dear husband, who has pack rat tendencies, and I have had some major disagreements over my 'throw it away' mentality. My mind is cluttered enough, I do not need my physical enviorment to match. Here are a few stories close to home:

WTF?!?!! Where is it written that the Death Penalty should be a painless procedure? okay, maybe some ACLU idiot can find something to that reference but they are a bunch of wacks. Anyhow-these criminals who are sentenced to the Death Penalty havent ended up on Death Row for being good humans. They are there because of a premeditated, heinious crime that they are guilty of committing. So, they have a twinge of pain in thier final minutes, that is NOTHING compared to the pain they have inflicted on thier victim or thier victim's loved ones. I'll stop now or else I could rant about this subject forever.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0206/305817.html

Another reason NOT to let my 12 year old son use the mens restroom alone:

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0206/305303.html

Here is another heartbreaking story about an abused and ultimately murdered toddler. Raye Dawn Porter makes me sick. As a mother of a 2 year old boy, I am judging this woman who allowed her innocent child be abused and killed by her 'stepfather'. It is time these 'mothers' are held accountable for not protecting thier children.

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0206/305818.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I live in Tulsa. When I saw the report during the night news I was shocked!

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! » » »

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home