Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm Back

The long weekend didnt seem very long to me. I had a great time seeing my family. My oldest sister is without a doubt, my favorite sister. Its no secret to the rest of the family. So, any time spent with J. is time well spent that flys by with lightening speed. I already cant wait to see her when I go to MI because we barely had a chance to visit! Her middle son C, his wife K., and thier daughter G. also came for the visit, it was so much fun hanging out with them, especially at the karoke bar....I was no where near drunk enough to attempt 'singing' but C and K were....I promise to play that video at thier 25th wedding anniversary, it was that funny! Our driving was a bit congested in a few areas, but otherwise, it was without problems. Here are some pictures of our trip to the Arch and our Mississippi boat ride.



The Saint Louis Historical Old Courthouse from the top of the Arch.

The St. Louis Cardinals Stadium.

The Martin Luther King Bridge from the boat on the Mississippi River.



Underneath the MLK Bridge.

9 Comments:

Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl-I had a feeling I was on your turf! we stayed in Collinsville, IL off of I-70, had a great time : )

brian-are you leery of heights? yes, I had a lot of fun, drank way too much, ate way too much, spent way too much...but Id do it again in a heartbeat!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Jake said...

Mississippi... ahhh, those words are tones of home for me. You need to follow that river down to its namessake sometime.

2:51 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

cowgirl-Ihad to drink beer named 'Sparks' just so I could stay partying all nite, ever hear of it? we dont have it in Okla.

brian-what is CFS?

Jake-I love the deep south, something very mysterious and sexy about Mississippi and Louisiana...especially in the summertime.

3:00 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

brian-I am easily confused today...thnx!

3:51 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

Welcome back!

Hey, now that you're back, I don't suppose you'd want a kitten for that mouser you hadn't had in a while? I got a perfect one! He's awfully cute and he'd make a perfect mouser!

He's loving and kind ..and a hunter. You don't want to take food away from him, even if he's stolen the people food right off your plate. When we started to talk about where he needed to go, I kept thinking he needs to be outside ..catching mice! So, I thought of you.

Serious here.

5:45 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

dreamingagain-I wish I could take your kitty! but I had better not, this summer has started out very busy with only getting busier. Is he neutered?

8:53 PM  
Blogger Dreaming again said...

no not yet

2:43 PM  
Blogger BarnGoddess_01 said...

fixcat-st.louis is a lovely city. Ive been many times and discover something new each time. glad to hear from ya! wondered how you were.

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home